Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Leather Seats
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Nigel

Ordered and looking forward to the aromatic aphrodisiac smell of freshly burnished leather. mmmm...
Are you on commission?

Post #88189 15th Jan 2011 8:32 pm
EXPENCELANDER

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

"COMMISSION"!!!!! does not matter how many you buy or who you are they will not waver on price.
Would they supply me as Trade....no chance.
Would they supply me in large quantities to re-brand in smaller containers....no chance.
Would they reduce the price if I purchased by the hundred....no chance.
They lost out on large volume sales through being dogmatic and by large I mean probably 1000 per week minimum.
To be fair I did not tell them how many, but I gave them the opportunity, they did not take it.
However that does not deter from the excellent product that I now purchase and will continue to, as a private individual paying the same price as you do. Last time I ordered it was around £13 a few years ago.(what is it now ?).
Because of the expence I use a general cleaner & seperrate conditoner/feeder trade supplied and use Gliptone only when the aroma has started to fade.
Once again, Do not use Spray products unless you are familiar with the 3 components within the can, these are,
1. Butane (propellant)
2. Solvent (of a type for the main product, whatever that pruduct was purchased for)
3. Product.
Any can that is held too near to the item being sprayed will disperse Solvent or Butane tonto the item, this can result in colour being removed or colour runs on the surface.
Applicable to furiture as well as it will remove the varnish or protective coating.
Always hold a can 10 or more inches away from the item being sprayed for safe coverage, this allows the liquid gas to evaporate before it reaches the item. Offset your Carbon emissions by boycotting Baked Beans and all Green Vegitables.

Post #88199 15th Jan 2011 9:10 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12