Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > New FL2 (MY11) Gallery shots wanted!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
DrownedRat

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Rimini Red

Thanks Dervfan. Points taken. I agree with the resale comment but at the end of the day I want something on my drive that I like the look of rather than something someone else might like. Saying that the Bali blue is now out of thr equation - even the dealer mentioned 'fashion colour' when asked.. Does anyone know if CAP blue book has pricing differentials in it???

Looks like it might be Rimini Red unless some one has any bad feedback to give on reselling Red cars??? Thumbs Up Will match my eyes!! Twisted Evil There's always a way forward!

2008 Freelander Td4 GS - Stornoway Grey - Now Gone - Sob
2011 Freelander Td4 GS 150 - Rimini Red - in its place - Better x far x 4!!

Post #79146 24th Oct 2010 1:51 pm
Triple7

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Rimini is a bad seller for most of the LR range as is green.

Go black and don't look back or Stornoway. Make sure you get factory privacy glass, don't let anyone say film is an option. If you are going for the APP deal, go for an HSE model as that has 0% as opposed to 5.9%. You might as well pay money for a better spec car, than interest on the 5.9% APP deal for the other models in the range. With this in mind you maybe be limited on stock as the 0% is only running for this quarter. I've bought 2 LR's on this 0% APP, the GMFV is dependant on mileage. Anything over 12k/yr seems to give the same figure. Mine is just under £13k after 2 years on an HSE. 2010MY Freelander 2 HSE Auto
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #79150 24th Oct 2010 2:47 pm
DrownedRat

Thanks Triple7. Already got a Stornoway Grey one and IMO it doesn't seem to have affected residuals - as far as i am aware. what would p/ex cost be for Black as opposed to Stornaway - do you know?

HSE would be great but that needs me to find more cash up front possibly £5-6k - besides the interest on the GS is less than £1000 on the 5.9% deal and I would have bits on the car that I didn't want or need.

Need to justify my spend to the chief financial officer (SWiMBO) so HSE would def be off the cards!! There's always a way forward!

Post #79154 24th Oct 2010 7:05 pm
DrownedRat

All advice taken.

Took the plunge this morning and bagged myself a new My2011 GQ manual in ...... Rimini.
A few extras - winter pack (incl Xenons + heated other stuff) , f/s spare (as this seems to be the only way to get jack / wheel brace at a reasonable cost) and a centre rear arm rest / kid divider.

Think I got a good deal all-in-all - almost what I wanted but not quite ticked all the 'optimism' boxes.

Part ex'd mine with small down payment then nothing to pay until end of 2012 on APP.

Hopeful for delivery early December.

Be sorry to see the current one go but weighing it all up on paper it seemed a good time to let her go - what with VAT increases and pending end of Warranty period etc.

Sorry I didn't try you out this time James but local dealer came good!!!

Thanks to all those who contributed. Just going to find myself a pin to make sure I am really awake!!

Can't wait Thumbs Up There's always a way forward!

Post #79418 28th Oct 2010 1:04 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12