Brainzzz

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Stornoway Grey

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 2011 SD4 XS

Post #284699 18th Dec 2015 1:53 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Epic film! The magic of the old films really is back. Will definitely see this again in the New Year. Thumbs Up LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby
LOT (Lord of Time) - University of Gallifrey

Post #284877 20th Dec 2015 11:47 am
Stevie5tapes

England 2013 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Auto Sumatra Black

I watched it yesterday with my 10 year old lad, watched it in 3D as the 2D was sold out for most of the day. Brilliant film, I could watch it again and again and again! Black MY2013 SD4 GS Auto, Wood Company Armrest, Freel2 sticker.
Gone MY2010 Freelander 2 Manual TD4.e S, Alaska White.

Post #284904 20th Dec 2015 3:25 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

^ Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

It is truly outstanding. Harrison Ford is legendary and I thought the new actors John Boyega and Daisy Ridley were superb. Daisy is very pretty too which is another bonus Mr. Green

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35146153 LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby

Post #284934 20th Dec 2015 7:17 pm
Bandit

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Stornoway Grey

Went to see it on Friday. Brilliant, the magic of the originals is back!

Post #284935 20th Dec 2015 7:32 pm
Stevie5tapes

England 2013 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Auto Sumatra Black

There is a spin off film out in December 2016, then Star Wars 8 will be out in May 2017. It will be interesting to see what is planned for the spin off film. Black MY2013 SD4 GS Auto, Wood Company Armrest, Freel2 sticker.
Gone MY2010 Freelander 2 Manual TD4.e S, Alaska White.

Post #284937 20th Dec 2015 7:41 pm
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

The film got me in the mood for a lightsabre selfie Laughing

LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby

Post #284956 20th Dec 2015 10:46 pm
edamball

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

Stevie5tapes wrote:
There is a spin off film out in December 2016, then Star Wars 8 will be out in May 2017. It will be interesting to see what is planned for the spin off film.

First spin off is set before A New Hope and focuses on the Rebels raid to steal the plans to the first Death Star.

Really enjoyed The Force Awakens in 70mm IMAX 2D at the Science Mueseum. Only the one sequence in IMAX but when the image opened it was amazing. A second viewing locally planned. Great to have Star Wars really back and am excited as I was as a five year old having seen A New Hope.

Post #285751 30th Dec 2015 10:59 pm
Steve D

United Kingdom 

We tried to go tonight but they only had seats near the screen. I can't stand that so we'll try again next week when it's calmed down a bit. Gonna go on a Meerkat Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quick tip for those who go to the movies a lot and want a 2 for 1 deal. You have to buy insurance through compare the meerkat to qualify. We bought a one-day UK only travel insurance for our niece and qualified for a years worth of half-price tickets. Cost me £2.02 Thumbs Up Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto
Evoque SD4 Dynamic Lux Auto
Present: Audi A3 S Line.

Post #285753 31st Dec 2015 12:05 am
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

I paid a visit to Odeon for a 2nd viewing on Monday and it was packed but I had pre-booked good seats. It is already the 9th highest grossing movie of all time and it hasn't even opened in China yet Shocked

China is the 2nd biggest cinema going country after the USA so mega money to be made there. Avatar's record could be torn apart. That's no moon, its a new box office record! Laughing LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby

Post #285754 31st Dec 2015 12:13 am
eddiekol

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Zermatt Silver

Excellent film,especially in 3D.Went to see it last night and really enjoyed it.

Post #285783 31st Dec 2015 2:00 pm
choccymonster

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Tambora Flame

Looking forward to seeing this, but will wait until it comes out on Sky and watch it at home.

Can't stand going to the movies anymore - it seems to be "OK" to talk through films these days, and why does everyone insist on bringing their bleedin' dinner in with them?

Having paid a small fortune for tickets, the last thing I want is to sit next to someone gently masticating their way through 43 tons of popcorn, burgers, hotdogs and nachos whilst asking their mate what's going on in the film as they missed a bit whilst pushing M&M's into their face.

Evil or Very Mad

Post #285786 31st Dec 2015 2:30 pm
Steve D

United Kingdom 

Full film is already on the 'net - along with plenty of others if you want to watch at home. Wink Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto

Post #285791 31st Dec 2015 4:40 pm
Steve D

United Kingdom 

Well, we went and saw it last night and what a load if old tosh! Unbelievable storyline, went on for bloody ages and Princess Liea looked like Mrs Doubtfire! Luke Skywalker must have studied his lines for ages too Rolling Eyes Still can't understand the need to get an old light sabre to someone who ran away thirty years ago to live in his own on a planet. Out of the whole planet he ran away to, how fortunate that the thirty year old spaceship chose to land a couple of hundred yards from where he was living Rolling Eyes Also, really good how that girl could kill the baddie with a light sabre that she'd never used before. Oh, and despite being practically the number one target that the baddies were after as she could lead them to Luke, they left her being guarded by some idiot storm trooper and all she had to say to get away was "You will unlock me, walk away, leave the door open and drop your weapon". And he did! Rolling Eyes I suppose you've got to be a certain type to like those films and I got the impression that the whole of the cinema were distinctly underwhelmed. I told my wife she would like it before we went and she was actually looking forward to it. As we were leaving, she said "We've fell for the hype again, haven't we?" which I think just about summed it up. Past: FL2 TD4 HSE Auto

Post #286301 6th Jan 2016 8:04 am
The Doctor

United Kingdom 

Shocked Oh well, everyone sees something different I guess. Film of the year for me and in the spirit of the originals. It was rather too similar to the death star plot of the original but I got why she could beat Kylo Ren. He's rusty and has relied on intimidation for ages without going toe to toe with a Jedi and she is strong with the force. It was the force making her skilled rather than her actively thinking about it. That's my theory anyway. LL.B (Hons) - University of Derby

Post #286351 6th Jan 2016 6:35 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>