User Registered Confirmed
User Registered Confirmed
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 
August 23rd & 24th Off-Road + BBQ + Camping etc

Not sure if anyone fancies but there is a big weekend at Tong in August. 2 days of off roading plus a BBQ with live band etc in the evening and camping for those that way inclined.

http://www.parkwood4x4.co.uk/4x4events.php

I will be there for the weekend, be nice to see some DISCO3/Freel2 etc representation.

Anyone up for it?

Post #24723 24th Jul 2008 2:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MAERSK

Denmark 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Narvik Black

Hey there !!!

I might be interested,but I have to talk to Mrs first . I just bought a Freelander 2 3 weeks ago ( I have only been driving in it for 3 days and then I had to go work abroad for one month - i still have 12 days left ) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . I have to admit it would only be for looking at the other land rovers , the off road thing I like to look at but I dont think I would put our " baby " into the mud . I will keep you posted Very Happy Very Happy . "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #24805 25th Jul 2008 11:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

The site is suitable for FL2's and non-damaging if you stick to the blue routes, a few guys from this site will testify to that Thumbs Up

Post #24812 26th Jul 2008 8:22 am
MAERSK

Denmark 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Narvik Black

cotefarmboy wrote:
The site is suitable for FL2's and non-damaging if you stick to the blue routes, a few guys from this site will testify to that Thumbs Up

Hey cotefarmboy Very Happy

I have just recived an email from my wife and she is very interested Thumbs Up .I will bring my nieces and my sister in law as well,they are on holiday from Venezuela but I really think they will enjoy an event like that so they can see how British people are " mudding " their vechicles Whistle Whistle .We will only stay for Saturday because they are not into camping that is for sure Big Cry Big Cry .I also have to admit that Im still not keen on mudding my LR2 but I will think about it Very Happy Can you tell me how much it costs for entrance and stay for the bbq ( the bbq is a 5'er , I know that ) Very Happy Very Happy .
Thank you for the tip about the event and have a nice day Very Happy Very Happy "57" HSE automatic in black with black leather,tinted glas,Alpina hifi and a lot of extra accessories,chrome handle in and outside,chrome foglight+mirrorcaps+boothandle.Topspoiler

Post #24820 26th Jul 2008 11:24 am
avtur

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately we're away on our jollies those dates.

Maersk, I have been to a couple of events at Tong (+others) can thoroughly recommend it Thumbs Up

Post #24822 26th Jul 2008 12:03 pm
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 

Maersk

All info regrading booking and prices etc is on the website, link on original post.

Post #24823 26th Jul 2008 12:16 pm
AlexG

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Sumatra Black

I'd love to come ... unfortunately we well also be away that weekend.

It's a shame though, especially after having such a good time on the last Tong day in June. I can happily confirm that it is perfectly FL2 friendly and really good fun. When I arrived home with my new FL2 all spattered in mud my daughter was really wanted to have joined in. She was even more excited after seeing the photos a clips people kindly posted. I did promise she could come with me to the next one.

Never mind ... I'm sure there will be more events.

Post #24833 26th Jul 2008 8:05 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1