Home > For Sale & Wanted > Walnut dash trim
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue
Walnut dash trim

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-LANDROVER-FREELA...otohosting

This is wood or wood effect ? FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #20031 13th May 2008 9:25 am
DaveS

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Santorini Black

It wood effect your street cred...maybe Whistle

Sorry, in answer to the question - I would ask the seller to be sure. SD4 HSE Lux
Yeti 170 DSG L&K
Freelander 1 Td4 Overlander

Past: Freelander Metropolis, D3, D3, D2, Series 3, Series 3, Freelander 1 (still have this one bought new, the Monte Carlo blue kid)

Post #20033 13th May 2008 10:17 am
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

DaveS wrote:
It wood effect your street cred...maybe Whistle

Sorry, in answer to the question - I would ask the seller to be sure.

I am happy with my pixel. Have seen the wood efect at the dealer and was not impressed at all.
I was just curious if this is real wood because if it is it might look much better. At this price I would say - probably wood efect FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #20034 13th May 2008 10:20 am
shilen

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Bali Blue

if you look at the photo on the item listing carefully you will see that the wood is fitted above the pixel trim! LR do not make trim to fit in this narrow slot nor do they make trim that surrounds the centre air vents or stereo - its obvious that this is some cheap aftermarket 'tat' and not the genuine article. Thumbs Up

Just look at the sellers other auctions - he is selling these kits for loads of different cars Question

I have the dark wood trim on my FL2 - looks wicked with Beige interior! Thumbs Up The light wood (walnut?) looks really cheap and is best avoided though. Now - 2017 BMW X3 M Sport Carbon Black
Gone - 2014 BMW X3 M Sport Space Grey, faultless!
Gone - 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Bali Blue with xenons
Gone - 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Rimini Red with bodykit

Post #20099 14th May 2008 7:32 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

shilen wrote:
if you look at the photo on the item listing carefully you will see that the wood is fitted above the pixel trim! LR do not make trim to fit in this narrow slot nor do they make trim that surrounds the centre air vents or stereo - its obvious that this is some cheap aftermarket 'tat' and not the genuine article. Thumbs Up

Just look at the sellers other auctions - he is selling these kits for loads of different cars Question

I have the dark wood trim on my FL2 - looks wicked with Beige interior! Thumbs Up The light wood (walnut?) looks really cheap and is best avoided though.

I had a similar walnut wood effect trim (not original) on an earlier car - it was the previous owner that was the culprit Rolling Eyes
Looked ok at a distance until the bl Censored y stuff started to peel-off in the midday summer sun Embarassed
Last car (BMW) also had original plastic wood trim, and after some years that cracked in one place due to sumshine heat Embarassed SO, never again - the LR Pixel trim is the best trim to have, or maybe if it was REAL wood then maybe - plastic wood is a bit old fashioned these days to my mind Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #20101 14th May 2008 9:20 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1