Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > eD4 2WD low power injector research.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
bell-auto-services

United Kingdom 
eD4 2WD low power injector research.

As many of you know im tying to determine which of the eD4 cars have the low power and high power injectors fitted in them, because I have found that some models do still have the Hi power injectors fitted which helps dramatically when it comes to tuning.

From the cars I have tested some of them have an injector code of 9687454480 (Hi power) which can be seen here in the link below as to fit the 110kw and 140kw engines.
http://www.rufre.com/DetalleArticulo.aspx/en/61837/ I have had a look at the mapping on these cars and can see that they do infact have the same 110kw/140kw injector which for me is good news Smile

here are a couple of pictures I have taken of the Hi power ones in both the Evoque and Freelander 2

john from the forum has kindly sent me a picture of his injector with a code of 9678068280 (Possibile low power) which can be seen here, im not sure what its listed as because the site shows little info but it could mean they are infact the lower powered ones. This I can only confirm when i see the mapping from that partucular car http://www.rufre.com/DetalleArticulo.aspx/en/95922/

If anyone wishes to help me or has any interest in getting to understand the injector differences then id appreciate it. To see the injector you will need to remove the top engine plastic cover with two 8mm headed nuts. Once removed you can see a small peice of rubber sound padding over the injectors which just filts off.

Id be interested in ALL models as a collection of information, eD4, TD4 and SD4 are all welcome. if pictures could be added with the relevent info from the car it was taken from that would be fantastic.

Pete

Post #163813 9th Dec 2012 3:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1