« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Wtd: Sales Executive
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Lookers Park Royal

Wtd: Sales Executive

All,

Granted, it is an unusual 'wanted' post, however I am aware that a large number of Sales Executives from different brands read forums, and are therefore probably the type of individual that we are looking to attract.

If anyone has the necessary experience and is interested in the position then please let me know. Wink

James Thumbs Up

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SALES EXECUTIVE
LOOKERS LAND ROVER PARK ROYAL London W3 0SL

A new vacancy has arisen at our Land Rover dealership in Park Royal for a confident, experienced, well-groomed individual to work as a member of the sales team, dealing with sales of new and or used vehicles.

This role is the main driving force for the success of the Company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service. The successful candidate will be able to:

• Demonstrate a proven track record in sales, coupled with a desire and enthusiasm to exceed monthly targets

• Sell vehicles profitably and be able to achieve targets agreed with the Sales Manager

• Promote and maintain excellent customer relations by personal manner, appearance, integrity and loyalty

• Assist and participate in the preparation of promotional activities, mailing campaigns, showroom displays and training meetings to ensure full awareness of Company activities

A full driving licence is essential.

If you thrive in a challenging environment and would relish the opportunity to develop within this role, please send your CV to James Tayler, General Sales Manager at Jamest@lookers.co.uk. Alternatively please call 0208 992 2299 for further information.

Closing Date for Applications: 18th May 2012

Post #142884 14th May 2012 10:08 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Mr Crabtree

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Zermatt Silver

Hi

what a great place to ask Very Happy

and thanks for the donation to the latest event

regards Mr C Very Happy www.justgiving.com/toptobottomtractorrun
www.top-to-bottom-tractor-run.co.uk
All for The Christie Hospital Young Oncology Unit.
A penny a mile will make Fred smile
Text Fred55 to 70070

Post #142994 15th May 2012 7:13 am
chrisdeeming

2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Santorini Black

Cool I love Land Rovers but cant see where this would fit in with my tree surgery business Razz Fantastic job though! And you get a company car Razz When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

Post #142995 15th May 2012 7:17 am
athelstan

Re: Wtd: Sales Executive

James @ Lookers Park Royal wrote:

If you thrive in a challenging environment and would relish the opportunity to develop within this role, please send your CV to James Tayler

Sir
I thrive 365 in a challenging environment, ney hostile socio-economic landscape, surrounded by two female sociopaths whose phyla endorses my psychophysiological compatibility to facilitate the swift gainful transfer of animated inanimate objects to a third party.

Indisputable testimony to the fact that I am fully developed for this role shall be furnished upon my arrival. I look forward to receiving your assent to my appointment with immediate effect.
Yours

Post #143006 15th May 2012 8:56 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1