Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > Another SD4 Sport Limited Edition
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
6froggy

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Stornoway Grey

Not as nice as the white Sport in this thread! Apparently mines a bit of a non-colour and dull to some but I like it - better than the Santorini Black one that some thieving b Censored ds relieved me of from the driveway last year. I'll have to post some pics when I've colour coded it to death!

Post #115167 29th Sep 2011 9:43 pm
Captain Worm

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Narvik Black

SD4Cat wrote:
I know what you mean. Mine is black with black interior - but i was in a hurry for it so took one that was already on dealer order. I was concerned it would be too dark - but I am V.happy with it.

Well apart from the squeaky steering (only when i am going right) - but its in the garage having a new steering rack today (under warranty), so hopefully all will be well!

Hey Cat - just spotted your post about the squeaky steering when turning right... I had a new rack fitted to mine and it actually caused this problem! took it up with the dealer and they had it in several times (incl. new pump etc) and came to the conclusion this is characteristic of the FL2. I have since drove several and they all do it do varying degrees (although non quite so bad as mine)

I'd be interested to find out if ever yours got fixed properly and got rid of the sqeuak! Freelander 2 TD4 Auto, SE, Narvik Black, Alpaca full leather, Rear Headrest Entertainment System, 6 CD, 18 HSE Wheels, Privicy tints

Post #115176 29th Sep 2011 11:44 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

These Sport models do look very nice indeed & even I think (with all my accessories on mine) that they don't need anything to enhance them!! Thumbs Up (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #115211 30th Sep 2011 11:09 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DaxRadar

South Africa 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 Sport Auto Lago Grey
Going off road with the sport kit

If you haven't figured it out already, make sure you take off the front section of the kit (to access the recovery point) when going off road. Clearence isn't great and I've had to replace my kit already because it's too low when doing serious off road trails.

I'm actually thinking about taking the front bumper kit off to gain more access and fitting the chin guard and sump protector that Land Rover offer for normal bumpers.

Enjoy!

Post #130622 4th Feb 2012 9:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123