« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Spotted > 11 reg Maidstone
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
taztastic

England 
11 reg Maidstone

Brand spanking SD4 in Kosrae green (bright Cool ) A20 at Maidstone, 9:30am this morning, 500 yards from Guy Salmon, must have been fresh out.

Driver looked like he was going to swallow his ears Very Happy

Whoever you are....enjoy

Paul

Post #93834 1st Mar 2011 10:35 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black
Re: 11 reg Maidstone

taztastic wrote:
Brand spanking SD4 in Kosrae green (bright Cool ) A20 at Maidstone, 9:30am this morning, 500 yards from Guy Salmon, must have been fresh out.

Whoever you are....enjoy

Paul

I was close to there this morning though this must be a long way from home for you! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #93840 1st Mar 2011 11:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
taztastic

England 
Re: 11 reg Maidstone

Executive Valeter wrote:
taztastic wrote:

Whoever you are....enjoy

Paul

I was close to there this morning though this must be a long way from home for you!

268 mile away to be precise, I had an appointment in the village of Marden, quick drive round he countryside very nice places you have around those parts.
Roll on Sept 1 when i can drive my 61 plate off the forecourt!!!

Post #93873 2nd Mar 2011 9:49 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

I saw an 11 plate white FL2 parked out side a non franchised 2nd hand car dealer on Monday, but it had no wing mirrors on it

It was that that caught my eye, then realised the 11 plate Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #93887 2nd Mar 2011 12:09 pm
mojo

2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e S Manual Stornoway Grey

That'd be the one that was in the showroom 4 weeks ago when I was in there. SD4 HSE Kosrae Green, £39,850!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it really worth twice as much as an S? Still, it did have nice wheels and it is quite a nice colour. Also saw an 11 plate Skoda parked outside a valeting company a couple of days before the official release date...

Post #93896 2nd Mar 2011 1:12 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

just seen my first 11 plate been driven Laughing

A gleaming new Kia Sportage, looked nice when he drove past my parking space, a minute or two of manoeuvring out of my spot, i drove past a..............

Very angry looking driver looking at the back of his new pride and joy, the girlfriend in the passenger seat look as shocked as McCauley Culkin on his Home Alone video Rolling with laughter

What i think he had done is reversed in to the waist high fence which was recently erected at the edge of the parking bays, too high for any parking sensor to pick up, unless your lucky enough to choose a bay with a upright support post

What makes it sweeter is he is the car sales man who wouldn't listen to my requirements when i was looking to purchase a brand new Astra GSi, as he kept saying I have a nice SRi which will suit you, even though i said 4 times it was the GSi i was interested in, (I did however end up with a Vectra Sri from another garage Laughing ) Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #93913 2nd Mar 2011 2:38 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1