« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > Nazca Sand
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
zaria123

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Nazca Sand
Nazca Sand

Does anyone have any decent pics of the Freelander 2 in Nazca Sand?

We've ordered a new one with Tundra / Alpaca Interior, and were just curious too see it before hand seeing we have to wait 12 waits for delivery!

Post #3042 13th May 2007 9:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Nazca Sand Eddie

United Kingdom 

I've just read your post.
It bit late now, as I expect you have your FL2.
I picked up our Nazca Sand in June. Auto XS model, with the alpaca leather inside.

I can't understand why our combination of colour is not more popular, it's as if the colour combination were made for each other. The tiniest hint of green in the sandy colour is great.

We are really delighted with car and colour scheme.

Post #11386 8th Dec 2007 1:31 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

some other car forums have thread of pics showing members cars in all available colours. Is there enough pics on this site to start such a thread? this is often made into a sticky post for easy finding.
I cant start this my self as I have no fl2 to take pics of.

Post #11387 8th Dec 2007 2:31 pm
zaria123

Nazca Sand Freelander

Haven't got my car yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Order was messed up, so car arrived with dealer end of November (having been ordered at the beginning of May)...so told the dealer he was just going to have to keep it for January 08 registration.....so car is being delivered to me on New Years Eve...ready to use on the 1st Jan.

Had it with Chrome Side Steps, Dark Glass, Winter Pack, Tow Bar, and have bought one of the Alpaca Arm rests in Leather....waiting to get Chrome Mirrors, Handles, and Front Fog Lamp surrounds that are on Ebay (handles out of stock!)

Hopefully will be able to post pics when it arrives????

Alan

Post #12060 22nd Dec 2007 7:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Stevea

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Zaria123..

I thought that 08 registrations are not out until March 08.... Is it different in Northern Ireland?

Anyway, congrats on the car.. Out of interest what was messed up to cause a 6 month delay?
Stevea

Post #12074 22nd Dec 2007 10:29 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

Steve Zaria is in Northern Ireland - registrations are different there (and more sensible starting 08 on Jan 1!)
You can buy an 08 reggy now from DVLA (sales started on 5th Dec) but you cannot use it until March 1 when 57 ends and 08 starts How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #12079 23rd Dec 2007 11:52 am
Stevea

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Cheers Tim... Makes sense... 1st Jan 08... start of the 08 registration!.. Thumbs Up

Post #12085 23rd Dec 2007 4:09 pm
zaria123

Car Is Here

Hi All

Happy New Year

The FL2 was delivered to our door, 9.30am 1st January, and yes over here we can register and 08 car from 1st January, but then are plates aren't age related either, e.g. the new FL is FIG6597.

The delay was caused because we ordered the car with a 'Cold Climate' pack, and the dealer mistakingly ordered a 'Winter' pack, and didn't realise until the car was built, so had to re-order. But, worth the wait, the car is total refinement, compared to our previous car - a 2004 Cherokee 2.8 CRD

Will post some photos of the car only with our '83 Land Rover Series 3 County 'Old and New'....that is when the weather here improves!

Now a question, has anyone on here got the Waterproof tailored front seat covers? We bought them, but generally they seem to be very poor fitting (considering the price), also they have plastic tubes which slot between the seat base and back help secure the covers, but the drivers seat doesn't have a gap to fit it in, because the make up of the seat is different (probably because of the height adjustment feature).

Cheers
Alan

Post #12513 2nd Jan 2008 9:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1