« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > stratstone Stockton
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Dead-Rat

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 Sport Auto Sumatra Black
stratstone Stockton

After buying my 3rd landrover this time from Stratstones of Stockton, again i was promised an all existences paid 4x4 day out with Landrover and again nothing came of it. Is it just me or do these days out really exist ?

Question SD4 Sports LE Black ...

Post #88192 15th Jan 2011 8:39 pm
ad210358

England 

It seems to be one thing after another with Stratstones Evil or Very Mad , Stratstones Evil or Very Mad are less than a mile from my door (I only go their as a last resort) the sales and service leave a lot to be desired. They are given the vouchers by LR but when you use them the dealer then as to pay LR for them, could this be why you have not been given one Question p****d off with a Digital Keyboard Warrior

Post #88193 15th Jan 2011 8:49 pm
Steve S

England 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Rimini Red

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I have bought 2 brand new FL2's from different dealers and I have never received LR experience.

Post #88194 15th Jan 2011 8:55 pm
Dead-Rat

England 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 Sport Auto Sumatra Black

I bought my 1st Landrover from 'Northeast Landrover' who were fantastic, when i bought my 2nd they had been bought out by Statstone, what a difference a name makes, the same staff but not as friendly or officiant that's why i swore i would never deal with them again, and so i went to stockton expecting a better service..... SD4 Sports LE Black ...

Post #88196 15th Jan 2011 9:02 pm
EXPENCELANDER

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

When I had my FL1 serviced by the main agent I completed a survey sent by LR. I went over the top about the service and staff.
Ended with "If only I could have a day out on an off road course in the new Freelander" with a week the main agent phoned me to say that they were very impressed by the survey comments and were putting an invitation in the post for a free day trialing the new Freelander2"
So many are quick to critisize when things do not go to expectations and complain, but, how many write and say how good the service was when you have been impressed. No good gut telling the guy who takes your dosh, write to LR. Offset your Carbon emissions by boycotting Baked Beans and all Green Vegitables.

Post #88200 15th Jan 2011 9:17 pm
toeknee

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Hi dead rat got my SE from Startstone Stockton a couple of years ago, no real problems at all, got two half day LE vouchers with the deal, servicing is another matter. I live less than half a mile from them but go elsewhere as mentioned in other posts. Keep getting calls from their customer service saying they will price match, not happened yet though
We did have to chase them for a crate of Champaign after recommending them to my cousin who bought a Defender 90 from them, it did arrive in the end
If you get no joy on the phone / email just keep popping for a chat with the dealer principal it has helped me in the past with other vehicles
Not to Rub any salt in to any wounds I did spend a day with Range Rover down at Harewood House in early November, that was a great day out, exclusive invite only. Got to sample the latest FFRR V8 Diesel , high speed braking, Skid pad driving, Clay Pigeon shooting . posh lunch, could have had my Shotguns valued (if I had one), experienced the treatments at the mini spa and even had my hand writing analysed. Mrs Toeknee enjoyed every minute of the day. Now how did I get this, as I understand it was a dealer customer invite only, I would like to think it was the chaps up at TVLR but you never know it could have been Startsone Stockton but I don’t know why pick me. But I would recommend the FFRR V* to anyone with £70k going spare. Now where my lottery ticket !

Post #88208 15th Jan 2011 10:05 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1