Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Events > Who's attending the "This is NOT an event" ?
(6) 94 spaces left. 
(3) 97 spaces left. 
(4) 96 spaces left. 
User Registered Confirmed
christian13829th Sep 2010 8:50 am
mcphersonstrut30th Sep 2010 10:15 am
toeknee30th Sep 2010 11:11 am
DrownedRat30th Sep 2010 2:11 pm
chicken george30th Sep 2010 6:16 pm
ad21035830th Sep 2010 7:27 pm
lmorris497529th Sep 2010 9:58 am
Junior30th Sep 2010 10:17 pm
Stompy2nd Oct 2010 8:48 am
npinks30th Sep 2010 10:20 am
Lookers Park Royal30th Sep 2010 12:30 pm
AndyC30th Sep 2010 12:38 pm
Past master1st Oct 2010 10:09 pm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 6 <123456>
Print this entire topic · 
mcphersonstrut

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

npinks wrote:
What was the drive you did?

One of toeknee's specials - viewing the kilburn white horse and on to meet up with the Cleveland way (That was a good up bit) then back down another route towards Helmsley and then changed the route for a brew at the sutton bank visitors centre.

Post #77564 3rd Oct 2010 1:09 pm
blinged freelander

chicken george wrote:
next meet should be in a pub so we can start telling stories and exaggerating and fornicating like real men should Laughing

Anyone up for some Dogging? show interest and I will start an event listing for it, Leeds would be good easy train access for many? Id stay over at a travellodge etc so I drink can far far more and copulate than Mr Bling recommends

Hope you all appreciate the humour when you're pushing up the daiseys!

Total absentance of alcohol, ciggies and fried food is a definate no, no. Scones without butter I trust? Should have been exercise and wholesome pursuits only.

Whilst I applaud the coming together for a common purpose, you only have pics of the cars, not the owners to hang over your bedside. The conclusion is it does look like you are a bunch of old men with nothing better to do on a Saturday. Someone had to say it!

Post #77578 3rd Oct 2010 2:12 pm
ad210358

England 

Here we go again, just because we don't drink wheat grass and carrot juice. You will never get a position in the Diplomatic Corps. When we are pushing up the daises we really won't be in a postion to care, whilst applaud what you do but perhaps if you stopped trying to ram it down the throats of others who choose not to live your lifesyle Thumbs Up

Post #77579 3rd Oct 2010 2:26 pm
toeknee

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

An Idea for our next get together

A day reviewing all the best greasy Spoon Cafes, we can draw attention to the cafes that serve good traditional proper food swimming in fat and the ones that cater for the more healthy living members by judging the quality of the wheat grass and carrot juice.

But just for information I did not have any butter on my scone, but did have some sugar in my coffee at Sutton Bank

Post #77582 3rd Oct 2010 2:40 pm
mcphersonstrut

blinged freelander wrote:

Hope you all appreciate the humour when you're pushing up the daiseys!

Total absentance of alcohol, ciggies and fried food is a definate no, no. Scones without butter I trust? Should have been exercise and wholesome pursuits only.

Whilst I applaud the coming together for a common purpose, you only have pics of the cars, not the owners to hang over your bedside. The conclusion is it does look like you are a bunch of old men with nothing better to do on a Saturday. Someone had to say it![/quote]

Rolling with laughter And again.... 'Splash' goes the depth charge into the water..... Rolling with laughter

(Toeknee I didn't see you put sugar in your coffee Shocked - aaahh but you did take your drink into the toilets was that when you sneaked a few sugar lumps in without anyone knowing Rolling with laughter )

Post #77583 3rd Oct 2010 2:47 pm
toeknee

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

Well I am on a diet (No butter on me scone) and the Mrs. has eyes everywhere, well apart from the toilets at Sutton Bank I think.

And before anyone starts I am on a diet for health reasons, apparently I drink too much, eat the wrong unhealthy food and the fact that my 60 a day habit has reduced my lung capacity to no wear near what it should be have all contributed to my poor state of health.

However I do have the cardio vascular system of a fighter pilot, according to my Consultant Cardiologist after a string of very exhaustive tests. Only one problem I won’t fit in the cock pit Rolling with laughter

Last edited by toeknee on 3rd Oct 2010 7:48 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #77584 3rd Oct 2010 2:57 pm
ad210358

England 

Taken from another thread!
Yep BF's a fly fisherman for sure - certainly can't knock him for it though just check out the fun he had with 'This forum's disappointing'
Maybe he needs to change his name to ''Minesweeper'' as he tends to drop the depth charge and sit back and wait for the BOOM

Apt I think.

May I also add that I did abstain fron the delicious looking Scones that Mrs CG had prepared. Nothing to do with the breakfast at Ken's in Boroughbridge though:whistle:

Post #77585 3rd Oct 2010 2:57 pm
mcphersonstrut

Mmm yes I noticed you didn't have anything...

Working on the thoery that you have to 'feed a cold' I just had one of my 'light bite' breakfasts....I don't actually have a cold Shocked but I'm sure it keeps it at bay Rolling with laughter

Although the scones were cooked to perfection the lightly salted butter took them to the next level Thumbs Up

Oh and please notice the fresh tomatoes - non of that prepacked, preformed tinned rubbish..... Very Happy

Post #77586 3rd Oct 2010 3:17 pm
ad210358

England 

Looks like the Low calorie one to me, that's toast not fried bread Rolling with laughter

Post #77587 3rd Oct 2010 3:19 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

blinged freelander wrote:
The conclusion is it does look like you are a bunch of old men with nothing better to do on a Saturday. Someone had to say it!

I'm claiming all the days expenses as a business expense as I spent much of the time promoting my product, healthy British Chicken, and trying to sell Mr strut a genuine WW2 jeep complete with sheepskin holster for his weapon At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Last edited by chicken george on 3rd Oct 2010 5:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #77588 3rd Oct 2010 4:17 pm
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

ad210358 wrote:
Dave wrote:
Hmmm, 5 FL2's in the first photo but only 4 in the second photo........who went missing Question

We cannot reveal who was missing, but Andy,Tony, Adrian and Andy went the distance Anon (Sorry Dave we were sworn to secrecy) couldn't take the pace.

All in all a good day and hopefully more will be in the pipeline for the future and perhaps we could get a few more members along. Thumbs Up

Me & Mrs Dave would love to attend but it's a wee bit too far from here just for a day Big Cry that's the only problem living this far north Big Cry ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #77591 3rd Oct 2010 5:19 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Dave wrote:
Me & Mrs Dave would love to attend but it's a wee bit too far from here just for a day Big Cry that's the advantage living this far north Big Cry

Laughing Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #77592 3rd Oct 2010 5:24 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

I remain the 'man with no name' Thumbs Up

Its rained a bit here today , the shed where my pickup truck is parked is an inch deep with water and the roof water from the chuck sheds has caused floods all around Evil or Very Mad 50,000 sq ft of roof does catch a lot of water . normally it goes away down the drains but todays deluge was something else. At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #77594 3rd Oct 2010 5:26 pm
blinged freelander

I was keeping clear of this topic until CG dragged me in. No one to blame but yourselves. Poor deluded fools!

Post #77610 3rd Oct 2010 7:25 pm
ad210358

England 

Posting by BF in "Muscles & Fitness (was in Qashqai)"

Quote:
Dont waste the dosh, look up on the internet the top ten free things to do, like take her on a picnic.

Money is wasted on the fairer sex and in any case, you've had to keep her for the last 30 years. It's her that should be buying you a pressi. Treat them mean to keep them keen!

Your was staying out till CG dragged you in Shocked Shocked After the posting above in Muscles & Fitness I'm having to keep the wife from becoming a member to reply to that!

Post #77614 3rd Oct 2010 7:53 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 6 <123456>