« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Freelander Sport Delivery
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Wicksy

United Kingdom 
Freelander Sport Delivery

Hi all - I'm considering a new FL2 Sport LE. Can anyone tell me how long I will have to wait if I order one soon?
Also, the best price I've seen on line is £25,095 for the model with bodykit, has anyone seen a better price than that?

Thanks in advance for your help and I'm already looking forward to being an owner, even though I haven't placed an order yet Neutral Prospective Freelander 2 owner

Post #67881 6th May 2010 6:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
tonka

United Kingdom 

Think you will find that the sport was a limited edition model & I am 100% sure they have all been sold. If I had all the money I spent on Beer!, I'd spend it on Beer!.

Post #67886 6th May 2010 6:35 pm
Wicksy

United Kingdom 

tonka wrote:
Think you will find that the sport was a limited edition model & I am 100% sure they have all been sold.
That will be disappointing if true - it is still being advertised with some online dealerships. If I can't get my hands on one I'll have to take a look at something like the XS and spec. it to as near to the Sport as possible Prospective Freelander 2 owner

Post #67888 6th May 2010 6:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cambrai

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e Sport Manual Lago Grey

TH White at Wootton Basset has one in showroom Sport LE Lago Grey

Post #67930 6th May 2010 10:23 pm
Wicksy

United Kingdom 

cambrai wrote:
TH White at Wootton Basset has one in showroom
Going to be 2-3 weeks before I can confirm order Sad - will keep tabs on this one though, thanks. Prospective Freelander 2 owner

Post #67933 6th May 2010 11:36 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Wicksy,

Sadly we have sold out of Sport LE, however please feel free to drop me a PM when you are ready to order and I will carry out a search for one, or worst case look at an XS for you?

James Thumbs Up

Post #67938 7th May 2010 8:17 am
Wicksy

United Kingdom 

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
Wicksy,

Sadly we have sold out of Sport LE, however please feel free to drop me a PM when you are ready to order and I will carry out a search for one, or worst case look at an XS for you?

James Thumbs Up
Thanks, James - I will let you know when I am ready - I normally buy on line but I will let you know what deal I end up with - if I can't get my hands on the Sport LE I may wait for September when they say there will be an updated model available - if I wanted to get my hands on one of those for September when would I need to order? Prospective Freelander 2 owner

Post #67947 7th May 2010 10:14 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1