« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Lookers Park Royal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
mad murph

2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black
Lookers Park Royal

Just wanted to say a thank you to James & Jeremy at LPR for their help in putting together a deal I was looking at for a new HSE. Unfortunately we didnt quite get there with the deal but nonetheless I can't fault their commitment or enthusiasm for the brand. It certainly was easy dealing with them unlike some other dealers I could mention. Thank you guys.
You havent heard the last of me yet though LOL

John Cool

Post #66372 14th Apr 2010 1:17 pm
Lookers Park Royal

John,

Many thanks for the feedback. There is a forum theory that there may be 'more significantly supported' deals if there are any 10my stock left when the 11my comes out. Hopefully this would also coincide with the change date? Lets revisit it then and you know we'll do everything we can to get you behind the wheel of a LRP supplied LR!

Thanks again and drop me an email if you need anything.

James Thumbs Up

Post #66378 14th Apr 2010 3:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Boolia

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Sumatra Black

James was good on the forum but the sales guy I dealt with on the phone wasn't as good. Never called back at time or day promised, quoted prices that were way out there and offered me a tragic part ex price for my Merc ML320. Have dealt with much better dealers I'm afraid.

Post #66405 14th Apr 2010 6:39 pm
DrownedRat

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Rimini Red

Boolia
James will be back to you now I promise. Once you are in his address book its Christmas and Birthday cards every year!!! Laughing

My experience of James and Jeremy's contact is that its excellent - phone or email. But so far no deal. Crying or Very sad There's always a way forward!

2008 Freelander Td4 GS - Stornoway Grey - Now Gone - Sob
2011 Freelander Td4 GS 150 - Rimini Red - in its place - Better x far x 4!!

Post #66420 14th Apr 2010 8:57 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Boolia - I've explained why you were not called. Let me know when the Mercedes has been sold and we'll try to find something for you.

DrownedRat - Hopefully Jeremy has some interesting news for you. Cancel that service booking as we have a car on hold and a deal for you! Wink

James Thumbs Up

Post #66433 14th Apr 2010 11:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Boolia

Actually James I was referring to my last contact with Lookers where Martin (SA?) made contact, promised to call me back same day and never did, then called 2 days later and again said he'd call back same day and didn't, then 2 days later he called me back and said he would call first thing Saturday morning but actually called back on Tuesday. He offered me an outrageously low part ex for my ML320 and offered me deals on a FL2 which were far above Market price. The LR website had cheaper deals (by 3k) than I was offered. Unluckyuly for you I am very well informed.

Post #66436 15th Apr 2010 7:29 am
Lookers Park Royal

Boolia, As I say, I have explained and please let me know when the Merc is sold and we will do our best to look after you.

James Thumbs Up

Post #66437 15th Apr 2010 8:00 am
Boolia

I really don't want to get into a discussion on here but Martin had my correct mobile number, he didn't call me back when he said he would. This was last week James and not the previous issue Matt had with my number. So the explanation to which you refer does not explain general apathy in contacting good potential clients as promised by members of your team.

Post #66439 15th Apr 2010 8:06 am
Lookers Park Royal

I can only apologise that you feel that you were not treated properly, and as mentioned above we would sincerely love to help to find you a new FL2. Please let me know when the Mercedes has gone and we will search high and low for the right vehicle.

I'm happy for you to drop me a PM when the time is right and I will personally look. The 2nd Sales Executive you spoke to was Michael, just in case you need to talk to him again.

Thanks for your comments, it's much appreciated.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up

Post #66441 15th Apr 2010 8:09 am
DrownedRat

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Rimini Red

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
DrownedRat - Hopefully Jeremy has some interesting news for you. Cancel that service booking as we have a car on hold and a deal for you! Wink

James Thumbs Up

Well there was a deal but not good enough to entice me out of my current car - I''m in no rush so looking for top deal and due to demand far outstripping the supply the deals and surplus stock just don't seem to be in the system. So I've now booked my car in for its 2nd service (and intend to get some payback from it).

Even though no deal was struck I can't fault the attitude and approach of Jeremy - he tried his best. If you do deal with LPR then he seems to be the man to deal with IMO. Sorry if I'm doing a dis-service to any of the other sales people but I've not directly dealt with anyone else. Hope he managed to get out of the country with the flight cancellations going off!!

James - you need to keep on hammering the prices down - the ones quoted to me were marginally higher than my local dealer and that was his first pass. BUT Keep me in mind if you need a top up sale to meet month end targets. You know where I am.

Cheers Thumbs Up There's always a way forward!

2008 Freelander Td4 GS - Stornoway Grey - Now Gone - Sob
2011 Freelander Td4 GS 150 - Rimini Red - in its place - Better x far x 4!!

Post #66587 17th Apr 2010 9:27 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Of course, will certainly let you know! Thumbs Up

Jeremy did make it to Charmony, however he ended up driving in the end. He's due back to LPR on Tuesday.

James Thumbs Up

Post #66590 17th Apr 2010 10:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1