« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Wood Company armrest/cubby box
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Ralphk

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Zermatt Silver
Wood Company armrest/cubby box

After all my dithering and deliberations, not to mention waiting till I could justify another £100 spent on the babe to SWMBO, I have finally ordered above from Italy. True to their word I had a bit of discount being a member of the forum and the communications from Franco, not to mention patience, was superb.
I know many of you guys don't like my colour choice at Zurmatt silver but with the side strips, steps, spoiler etc. I think she looks very smart indeed.
Anyway thanks to all the members that have put up with me asking question after question about value, looks etc. and I will let you know what I think of it and it's practicality when it arrives. Smile Ralph
Zurmatt Silver, Diesel, Automatic, side steps, mud flaps, mats, boot liner, TomTom Start 60 installed, rubbing strips, removable Brink tow bar, after market tinted glass, front styling bar, Rear spoiler, Motorlicious tail pipe trim. Wood Company centre armrest

Post #63060 10th Mar 2010 11:42 am
OWLS11

2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Stornoway Grey
Re: Wood Company armrest/cubby box

Ralphk wrote:
After all my dithering and deliberations, not to mention waiting till I could justify another £100 spent on the babe to SWMBO, I have finally ordered above from Italy. True to their word I had a bit of discount being a member of the forum and the communications from Franco, not to mention patience, was superb.
I know many of you guys don't like my colour choice at Zurmatt silver but with the side strips, steps, spoiler etc. I think she looks very smart indeed.
Anyway thanks to all the members that have put up with me asking question after question about value, looks etc. and I will let you know what I think of it and it's practicality when it arrives. Smile

My armrest arrived the other day in ebony cloth it looks really well made ! I just need to pick my GS up next week to put it in ! Can't wait !

Post #63167 10th Mar 2010 11:26 pm
Ralphk

Yes, I am really looking forward to receiving it now. It should just finish off the car nicely.
Enjoy your GS, I am not sure if it is your first Freely but if it is you will not be disappointed. Ralph
Zurmatt Silver, Diesel, Automatic, side steps, mud flaps, mats, boot liner, TomTom Start 60 installed, rubbing strips, removable Brink tow bar, after market tinted glass, front styling bar, Rear spoiler, Motorlicious tail pipe trim. Wood Company centre armrest

Post #63184 11th Mar 2010 9:18 am
AVE

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Martinique Blue

Thinking of getting one of these in leather... Has yours arrived yet?

Post #65519 3rd Apr 2010 11:24 pm
Ralphk

Ave, Yes the armrest arrived and is all I thought it would be. Quality is very good and fixing is dead simple. £100+ is alot to pay but for me having somewhere to put my elbow when cruising is well worth it. Having an auto. means that I don't have to keep shifting the gearlever so I can leave the adjustable top in the forward position without any inconvenience.I think it might get in the way if I had to change shift alot. Ralph

Post #65592 5th Apr 2010 7:26 am
Marky

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Santorini Black
Re: Wood Company armrest/cubby box

Ralphk wrote:
Anyway thanks to all the members that have put up with me asking question after question about value, looks etc. and I will let you know what I think of it and it's practicality when it arrives. Smile

Hi Ralph, I have emailed this firm through their website and also through ebay and no reply at all............ did you experience any issues?? 2010 FL2 XS Auto in Santorini Black with HSE alloys

Post #65605 5th Apr 2010 9:40 am
Ralphk

No. they are pretty good but it could be the religious festival in Italy causing the delay.
This is the email address I used: info@woodcompany.com
I would be surprised if they did not reply as soon as they return to work Ralph

Post #65638 5th Apr 2010 8:33 pm
Marky

United Kingdom 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Auto Santorini Black

Thanks for that Ralph Thumbs Up 2010 FL2 XS Auto in Santorini Black with HSE alloys

Post #65648 5th Apr 2010 11:18 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1