« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Not having much luck
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Print this entire topic · 
Freelander22se

2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Rimini Red
Not having much luck

Well I thought I would try again with Site Sponsors - Lookers and all seemed well on initial conversation but one again I have had no further updates

Post #57770 2nd Feb 2010 9:19 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

do you want to buy a car or have them sell it to you? work on it, make each dealer aware of each others presence. but don't over do it as LR's seem to sell themselves at the moment so a dealer may quickly loose interest in you.
As soon as 'summer' arrives everyone will hate 4x4's again and demand will drop, (especially for grey ones Very Happy ) At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #57772 2nd Feb 2010 9:43 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

chicken george wrote:
do you want to buy a car or have them sell it to you? work on it, make each dealer aware of each others presence. but don't over do it as LR's seem to sell themselves at the moment so a dealer may quickly loose interest in you.
As soon as 'summer' arrives everyone will hate 4x4's again and demand will drop, (especially for grey ones Very Happy )

There are no grey ones - but the most popular FL2 colour is Stornoway and Lago Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #57774 2nd Feb 2010 9:52 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

when you say updates, what updates are you waiting on Question

used stock list or price on new car? Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #57783 2nd Feb 2010 10:51 am
Lookers Park Royal

Can you let me know who was dealing with you and your surname (PM is fine) and I will give them a nudge. Unfortunately we record all customer info with names as opposed to forum names.

Apologies, lack of interest is not something that we can usually be accused of. Embarassed

James Thumbs Up

Post #57784 2nd Feb 2010 10:53 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
iain cooper

Scotland 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e HSE Manual Lago Grey

are you trading something in ??

I know when I was shopping around for a new car with my 5 year old Discovery 2 as a trade in, there were a lot of dealers not interested as they did not want to take my Disco.

Iain

Post #57794 2nd Feb 2010 11:52 am
Lookers Park Royal

Not had a PM yet, but we think we know who you are (J?)...... Wink

If so it was Matthew who was looking after you, and agreed to speak today as he has been away from the dealership since Friday.... Question Question Question

I could be wrong as we get quite a few enquiries from forum members.

James Thumbs Up

PS. We love part-exchanges and are happy to take them in. Some dealers will be wary of them as it's always a gamble when it comes to disposing of them into the trade. With a little experience and the two generic trade guides it's difficult to go wrong. Just over 50% of our transactions have part-exchanges.

Post #57798 2nd Feb 2010 1:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Freelander22se

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
Not had a PM yet, but we think we know who you are (J?)...... Wink

If so it was Matthew who was looking after you, and agreed to speak today as he has been away from the dealership since Friday.... Question Question Question

I could be wrong as we get quite a few enquiries from forum members.

James Thumbs Up

PS. We love part-exchanges and are happy to take them in. Some dealers will be wary of them as it's always a gamble when it comes to disposing of them into the trade. With a little experience and the two generic trade guides it's difficult to go wrong. Just over 50% of our transactions have part-exchanges.

I`m not meaning to stir trouble but I appear to have had no callback for well over a week so I was somewhat suprised...

Post #57833 2nd Feb 2010 5:02 pm
Lookers Park Royal

If you are who we think you are then we have been trying constantly all day today and have resorted to a text message.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to PM me with an alternative telephone number or call Matthew on 0208 992 2299.

Don't worry, you are not stirring trouble, we want to sell you a car!

James Thumbs Up

Post #57834 2nd Feb 2010 5:04 pm
Freelander22se

Lookers Park Royal wrote:
If you are who we think you are then we have been trying constantly all day today and have resorted to a text message.

Perhaps you could be kind enough to PM me with an alternative telephone number or call Matthew on 0208 992 2299.

Don't worry, you are not stirring trouble, we want to sell you a car!

James Thumbs Up

PM sent

Post #57836 2nd Feb 2010 5:09 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Recieved PM and replied! Thumbs Up

Post #57837 2nd Feb 2010 5:10 pm
Rowy

F Censored king hell!! What a soap opera, tune in same time next week for the next instalment Laughing

Post #57847 2nd Feb 2010 6:19 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Indeed! Whistle

Latest instalment is that the forum member in question is not who I thought it was. We have exchanged PM's but I am waiting for some contact details to start again.

I am off site tomorrow, so fingers crossed I get them before I leave. We don't often make mistakes, especially when it's an opportunity to sell a vehicle, so I'm keen to get to the bottom of this.

James Thumbs Up

Post #57848 2nd Feb 2010 6:23 pm
Rowy

P/M's, Emails, texts, forum posts, Do you remember the olden days when people picked up the telephone to comunicate with each other?

Post #57850 2nd Feb 2010 6:26 pm
ad210358

England 

But those days you could say to the salesperson what you wanted and he would do a deal nowadays they are messengers and have to keep reporting back and forth. Whistle p****d off with a Digital Keyboard Warrior

Post #57852 2nd Feb 2010 6:42 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>