« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > My Freelander 2 > at last,new fl2 gs e orderd today
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
gilfishman

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey
at last,new fl2 gs e orderd today

Razz finally done the deal,gs e.... impanema sand the colour,due end of month.

Post #48776 15th Oct 2009 6:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

In my mind a better colour choice Thumbs Up But why the change from black Question 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #48875 16th Oct 2009 7:02 am
gilfishman

Its a pain in the Censored to keep clean shows any little mark and scratch up. Not good as I do go Off Roading.

Post #48903 16th Oct 2009 5:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks

United Kingdom 

Nice colour saw a D4 in it looked Cool Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #48904 16th Oct 2009 6:07 pm
gilfishman

pics will soon follow,before i get her dirty,... trying to get body side mouldings out of them for free,but its like trying to get blood from a stone Shocked :shock:got privacy glass £275 -rear mud flaps £44 all plus vat,as extras on it.

Post #48943 17th Oct 2009 12:11 pm
gilfishman

not no more !

ive just had me deposit returned Smile over the deal,due to feeling slightly cheated, Confused over px price as i was lead to belive it was £14500,but £500 was the deposit i payed on th debit card while there,...and finance figures far more than,quoted over the phone,as landrover internet site throwing out different figures than my calculations, on the 5.9 % deal,...also reciving details of deal,with no terms and conditions on the overleaf as stated they were,thinking i was having the gfv less the cost of privacy glass/front mud flaps,but i was paying for it realy,. Evil or Very Mad its funny when the sales guy says u lost so much £ because you bought at the wrong time Question well it was a ex demo with 3 k on clock and 3 months old ,i saved just under £4000 Very Happy Very Happy ,now they give u a Censored px price,,,,,10 mins after this conversation,...........gfv on your fl2 is going to be fantastic,well i can remember what was, said 10 mins ago,if u dont want the fl2 after 2 yrs i buy it for £9168 myself said the stealer,great it cost me £14500 to drive a new fl2 in 2 years Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad this suppose to make me feel good,put the fl2 in get a new one on the equity you have in the Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad new one,....well im so glad i never bought my current fl2 new ,and lost even more £. im travelling sat,to a different lr dealer,been told my fl2 is £15000 px on a gs e,so £1000 if front for a start,and a small % discount on rrp.i will never step in to a strastone dealer again,this is the second time a deal had fallen through,diffrent locations but will the same company.

Post #49041 20th Oct 2009 5:28 pm
Lookers Park Royal

If we can be of help then please let us know. Not sure on the exact details of what you are looking to buy (looks like it could ba a ex-demo TD4e GS?), but please drop me an email if you think that we can help.

James Thumbs Up

Post #49042 20th Oct 2009 5:48 pm
gilfishman

3rd time lucky !

well its my 3rd go at buying a new gs e ,and i feeling good about this deal,no bull Censored plain and straight forward,back to the dealer where i bought my fl2 from,having £1000 more for her,than the other deal,shes a fl2 s 08 march,16k,full spare,mirror caps,privacy glass,and got £15000 px on a new gs e my10 with 5% off rrp price,but got to wait,and can only guarantee i have it by christmas,as i want the apalena sand.the loss of £ on my fl2 s for owning 16 month was £2500,so i can live with that.i will say the 3 dealers ive been to are so tight with a freebe thrown in to close the deal is unbelievable,even a pair of mud flaps,and you can see tears in there eyes Big Cry that reminds me i check tommorow to see if they charge to but air in the tyres before i pick the new one up Rolling with laughter i suppose cause they sell a lot to welsh Sheep farmers in mid wales,they are the tightest people on the planet and landrover are the second. Mr. Green

Post #49297 25th Oct 2009 7:17 pm
Lee S

United Kingdom 

Nice colour choice Thumbs Up
Saw one today at Guy Salmon, Stratford upon Avon. Looked the cats conkers !

Post #49327 26th Oct 2009 12:28 am
gilfishman

wish i had seen one , im sure light scrathes wont show as its not far from zer silver when side by side, only going off a colour swatch in the dealers,had a phone call today saying it has to be factory ordered,so got to wait 12 weeks or so :cry:because theres none out there in this colour with factory fit privacy glass. they claim my px value will drop £500 in thid time,......so they asked me to replace the reat tyres on my px as they on limits,and the deal will stay the same.ive had a price for £179 for conti m s which are the same as on there now.ive bought 3 new cars in my life this is the 4 th,and his had been the hardest by a long shot,but im sure when its on my drive i be Very Happy

Last edited by gilfishman on 12th Nov 2009 7:51 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #49373 26th Oct 2009 10:53 pm
gilfishman

can it get any worse !

Mad Mad cant belive ,my dealer just rang to say del date will be 30th jan 2010 ! i put the order and deposit on oct 22nd.i cant take any more off this with lr dealers Big Cry Big Cry u know if u read my posts before this.

Post #50049 10th Nov 2009 6:15 pm
athelstan

Re: at last,new fl2 gs e orderd today

gilfishman wrote:
Razz finally done the deal,gs e.... impanema sand the colour,due end of month.

Out of interest, what interior trim have you selected Question

My Ipanema FL2 "Newport" (special model for CH) should be arriving here in Switzerland on last week Nov. I've selected Terracotta leather trim. Thumbs Up

Post #50052 10th Nov 2009 6:41 pm
gilfishman

ebony black cloth.the dealer garanteed,i would have it before christmas,and the deal would stay the same til the new fl2 was ready to pick up,if i replaced the rear tyres as were near limts,so bought 2 conti m&s direct replacements and was happy with this,now the tax is due 31 dec.the dealer phoned me back and said he will look in the next few days if theres a impnema sand around without the privacy glass and fit it as a film not in glass as the factory order.i cant belive whats happening all over again,and i can feel me demanding my deposit back soon Mad

Last edited by gilfishman on 10th Nov 2009 7:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #50054 10th Nov 2009 6:52 pm
athelstan

gilfishman wrote:
ebony black cloth

Ah, light outside n dark inside - just like a good women Wink

Post #50056 10th Nov 2009 6:58 pm
gilfishman

the happy man on fl2 !!!!!!!!!!!!tonight.

Razz Thumbs Up Razz Thumbs Up i rang dealer today,told him i would pull this deal if i had to wait til jan 30th 2010,as he guarantee i would have it by christmas, Mad 4 hrs later and hes on the phone,first week in dec, Razz any way shes impalena sand,the colour,front and rear light gaurds,body moulding strips,and rear mudflaps,unfortunatly no privacy glass Crying or Very sad which was in with the order,so im £338 in pocket,may have a film fitted later as i love privacy glass on my fl2 which i have now. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Thumbs Up will get pics on here 1st week of dec.purchasing a fl2 have been more stressful than selling and buying a new house if u read prev post u understand,...........anyway Razz Razz Razz Thumbs Up Thumbs Up im off to the pub to celabrate. Razz

Post #50149 12th Nov 2009 7:49 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>