Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > fl2 in met galaway green ? help.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
gilfishman

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey
fl2 in met galaway green ? help.

any one on here got one ? would love to see pics in the flesh,as only seen this on the lr web site,and cant get any colour charts off my 2 local lr dealers.i belive this was only avalable from june 09 and may have replaced tonga green.

Post #47651 21st Sep 2009 7:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
pfjths

England 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Stornoway Grey

I nearly brought one the other day. On the colour swatch I did not like the green, but when I saw it in the dealers showroom found it very attractive; especially the way the light interplayed with the paint. Why did I not buy it? Two reasons a) it needs the tan trim otherwise very dark and I did not want the full leather of the HSE and the half leather cloth in tan looks appaling to me b) seem to be very rare and I needed an XS without a 12 week delay due to scrappage. Given more time I may just have gone with it as aside from the cloth it is great.
Peter

Post #47654 21st Sep 2009 9:49 pm
gilfishman

thanks for the info and your veiws.

Post #47655 21st Sep 2009 10:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

I agree that Green with tan leather is (would be) the best colour combination. A real pity LR have not understood this and made tan leather an alternative. No wonder Green Freelanders are so rare.

It is of course possible to have after market tan leather fitted, better and cheaper than the LR alternative anyway. See other posts on this forum for leather companies offering Freelander Full Leather fitting. 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #47664 22nd Sep 2009 7:35 am
charliefoxtrot999

England 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green
Galway Green

I picked up my new one on 01.09.09 HSE with alpacca leather and privacy glass.I did have second thoughts before ordering one but I saw one in Taunton LR and did a good deal there. Nice light interior, the exterior is brilliant especially in the sunshine.Will post photos if I can work it out! Idea 2010 HSE Galway Green auto GONE

Post #47666 22nd Sep 2009 8:06 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Sounds nice - look forward to the photos Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #47667 22nd Sep 2009 10:00 am
stormsky

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Lago Grey

Saw one for the first time in Taunton when i was down there about a month ago in a queue of traffic in the highstreet and liked it a lot, might have even been the same one or your's CFT? 58 HSE, auto, lago grey, tints. Mine and my dogs Storm and Sky
TT Quattro, black. Ers.
AC Cobra rep in build. Ars.

Post #47672 22nd Sep 2009 12:28 pm
charliefoxtrot999

England 2010 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Galway Green
Galway Green

Don't think it was me but Taunton had mine in their showroom pre handover and said they were selling several on the strength of this one.Nice to be a bit different Laughing 2010 HSE Galway Green auto GONE

Post #47682 22nd Sep 2009 3:05 pm
gilfishman

my local lr dealer cant get it,and have never seen one Shocked ,so looks like impala sand as my second choice it will be if the deal goes ahead. as have a sant black at presant,and feedup trying to keep the outside clean,so hoping to save £ on car shampoo Laughing thanks lads for all ur input Smile

Post #47685 22nd Sep 2009 5:05 pm
adrian_fl2

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Tonga Green

I bought my Tonga/Alpaca FL2 on the basis of seeing it at the dealer, had no intention otherwise. It is a brilliant combination. Freelander 2 TD4 HSE auto Tonga Green/Alpaca

Post #47780 24th Sep 2009 6:16 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1