« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Spotted > Buckingham Blue/Black and Tambora F2 sighted
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 
Buckingham Blue/Black and Tambora F2 sighted

Yesterday driving through the village I live in, a Freely2 with a very weird paint job........................ lower half Buckingham Black/Blue up to window line, Black/Blue bonnet with wide Tambora flame stripe up the middle and everything above the window line was Tambora Flame. Looked like a reject paint job from the Bomb disposal/RAF Mountain Rescue/Coastgaurds. How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #45751 25th Jul 2009 9:59 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

that was me testing pinkies new motor, I called in at a body shop and 'toned' it down a touch Very Happy

Nice village Thumbs Up I was going to check out the bar maid but the pub was shut Laughing At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #45753 25th Jul 2009 10:09 am
npinks

United Kingdom 

I presume you was too shocked to take a photo Shocked Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #45765 25th Jul 2009 1:52 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

CG, the 2 pubs in our village are open from 10am to midnight........................................... 7 days a week, so it wasn't the village I live in Mr. Green

Nick, unfortunately I was in my RRS and didn't have my phone or camera with me, and yes I was a bit shocked, it wasn't NASTY, but best described as an acquired taste. How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover

Post #45771 25th Jul 2009 4:36 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

The two disused pubs in our village have been bought by a respected publican (he runs this place http://www.thedurhamox.com/), allegedly with the financial backing of a famous supermarket owner who lives a few miles away.. ( more reasons).
So happy times maybe here again Very Happy . unless he charges crazy prices Evil or Very Mad

One will be a drinking establishment and the other a restaurant, I'm going to need bigger trousers Laughing At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #45773 25th Jul 2009 5:16 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

Off Topic CG in the last year both the pubs here have gone bust and then re-opened under new management. I don't know how they managed it as one of my sister's has a pub/inn/restaurant and B&B about 10 miles away from where I live http://www.oak-tree-inn.co.uk/west-highland-way.php and they have a problem spending all the proifts - reputed to be in the region of £2million last year............................... they are fully booked from now right through to Christmas - 24 B&B rooms between their 3 houses in the area and the inn and 25 bunks in the bunkhouse - so far it's their 2nd best year ever - the best year was the year of the foot and mouth outbreaks! How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?

Post #45780 25th Jul 2009 9:55 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1