« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Freelander 2 Club Stand
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Largered

Freelander 2 Club Stand

If this post breaks any rules please take it down

Are any forum members interested in putting together a Freelander 2 Club to exhibit at this show ??

In the past I have run several LR Clubs at many of the events held in the UK

So this invitation was sent to me, which I am passing on, as I no longer have the opportunity to contribute.

NEWARK SHOWGROUND | Sunday 19th April 2020
NAEC STONELEIGH | Sunday 22nd November 2020
Calling all Land Rover Clubs
RETURNING for 2020, at the Great British Land Rover Show – sponsored by BF Goodrich, are FREE club stand spaces!

The Great British Land Rover Show are again delighted to be teaming up with Paddock Spares to offer Land Rover Clubs a FREE stand space at both the Newark and Stoneleigh shows for 2020!

This great feature of the show, sponsored by Paddock Spares, enables Land Rover Clubs the chance to show off their fantastic vehicles and club scene; and attract new members from the thousands of visitors the show attracts.
There is limited capacity and all spaces are available on a first come basis. All clubs with a club stand at the show will receive:
Enough space for four vehicles and 8 passes at Newark and two vehicles and 4 passes at Stoneleigh.
A listing on the show website and in the official show guide.
An exclusive link, in conjunction with Paddock Spares, for your club members to buy advance tickets at only £5 each!
Contact Ian Argent on
01283 553242 or email ian.argent@assignment-media.co.uk to register for your club stand.

Thumbs Up

Post #387741 6th Mar 2020 4:17 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1