Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Camping, Caravanning and Holidays > Pencelli Castle Camping and Caravan Park near Brecon
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Smallmankey

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Mauritius Blue
Pencelli Castle Camping and Caravan Park near Brecon

My wife, little lad and I spent a very pleasant weekend with some friends at Pencelli Castle Caravan site near Brecon, first time there but already planning a return visit.
It isn't a huge site so no clubhouse or anything beyond a small basic shop and a kids play area (so if you like more look elsewhere) but the facilities are lovely, being cleaned twice a day, and despite it being school holidays it didn't feel to busy despite there being a fair few caravans, motor homes or campers there (quite a mix of nationalities too judging by the number of European plates I saw)
An no before anyone asks I have no connection with the place Laughing

As you might expect the Freelander was also brilliant as loaded up with stuff for the weekend (to much if we are honest, we - by which I mean the wife - do tend to over pack but guess with a young baby better safe than sorry) and towing the van it took us over the Brecon Beacons no issues, keeping to the speed limit (where safe to do so) or keeping up with other traffic no problem.

Saw one other Freelander 2 at the campsite, tucked away in a corner, didn't see it go anywhere while we where there but nice to see someone else there with good taste.

Post #355256 20th Aug 2018 10:01 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1