« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Technical > Headlamps
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
BFGLR2Man

Germany 2010 Freelander 2 TD4_e HSE Manual Alaska White
Headlamps

I live in Germany, but my car is a UK RHD spec. On collection, I asked the dealer to see if he could programme the car to leave the headlights on permenantly (useful for road safety and especially the autobahn). He managed to enable day time running lights, but this only switches on the xenons (no front or rear sidelamps). If you leave it in auto then no lights come on until triggered by the sensor in the normal way.

Does anyone know how to programme the car to have side and headlights on all the time? Having moved from BMWs and Mercedes, this is a normal featue that can be programmed either by the dealer or the user. As the car goes for its first service soon, I would like to be able to ask the German dealer to see what he can do, but a giving him a solution would be great. Freelander 2.2e HSE , Privacy, Fully debadged, 19" Chrome SHadow alloys

Post #31186 17th Nov 2008 10:34 am
mburton2

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Im Sure there is a way, there is a DTRL feature, as used in Scandinavian territories.....just a case of finding the right setting. '57 FL2 GS
Sumatra Blk, Tints, Winterpack, Dodgylooking TowBar, roof rails, Front & Rear LED Indicators, Clear Side repeaters(Led), LED Rear Position/Brake lights, Additional Power-point in the boot & Brighter luggage Illumination fitted

Post #31204 17th Nov 2008 3:42 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1