Dave - It was meant to be amusing that way round Rolling Eyes

I laughed! Laughing Thumbs Up

Embarassed ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #29787 23rd Oct 2008 7:57 pm
Lookers Park Royal

One sleep till Freelander, Ms Bumble Bee!!!

Just rolled off the transporter. Not long now! Going into the workshop early afternoon and then a vallet ready for tomorrow! Just need to ensure that she passes all her quality checks! Wink

For the benefit of the other forum members, Ms Bumble Bee's new Freelander is a 2009my TD4 SE Manual in Stornoway Grey with Almond FULL Leather! Thumbs Up

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

James Thumbs Up

Post #29837 24th Oct 2008 12:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Barton Freelander

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Lago Grey

Nice but Lago Grey is better. Very Happy Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Also Audi TT Roadster.Smile

Post #29840 24th Oct 2008 1:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

Barton Freelander wrote:
Nice but Lago Grey is better. Very Happy

We desperately tried to get one in Lago but MS B-B wanted Almond therfore Stornoway was the only one available.

IMO they are both nice. Thumbs Up

Post #29841 24th Oct 2008 1:34 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Barton Freelander wrote:

It is a great colour combination and I am sure that Ms Bumble Bee will be VERY satisfied. I like the Almond much better than the old beige leather.
Stornoway is still the BEST colour Thumbs Up Lago is ok but looks a bit like a faded black to me Laughing and I have already owned two of those Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #29844 24th Oct 2008 1:55 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

it does look nice in almond, looks to be a few shades darker that my alpacha

I hope the hand over goes well, Thumbs Up

I am sure James and his staff are treating you well Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #29852 24th Oct 2008 3:13 pm
Barton Freelander

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Lago Grey

AndyC wrote:

Stornoway is still the BEST colour . Lago is ok but looks a bit like a faded black to me

Stornoway just looks like the primer coat for Lago & Black. Rolling with laughter

Ms Bumble Bee it just needs some window tints then you will have a great motor good look on the handover. Thumbs Up Freelander2 GS TD4 Manual in Lago Grey Smile .Roof Mount DVD 9.2''Screen~Window Tints~Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth~Retro Fit Sony Satnav~iPhone Dashmount~Side Steps~Woodco Armrest~Mudflaps~Land Rover Sunglass Holder~LED Interior Lights~Private Plate.Evoque Collected 17th Sept 2012.

Also Audi TT Roadster.Smile

Post #29854 24th Oct 2008 4:05 pm
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

Nice motor but that interior is not for me. It would stay that colour for about a week Whistle

Post #29855 24th Oct 2008 4:46 pm
AndyC

Barton Freelander wrote:
AndyC wrote:

Stornoway is still the BEST colour . Lago is ok but looks a bit like a faded black to me

Stornoway just looks like the primer coat for Lago & Black. Rolling with laughter

Ms Bumble Bee it just needs some window tints then you will have a great motor good look on the handover. Thumbs Up

But window tints are just as gaudy at black paintwork. Whistle
Looks great as it is no need to spoil it with sticky plastic on the windows Laughing 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #29857 24th Oct 2008 5:29 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Ah the colour war returns Rolling Eyes I shall not join in, it is beneath me Wink , we need some serious reliability issues here to give us something more meaty to talk about. Or perhaps Shar could write off another fl2 that should bring in a few posts Shocked At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Last edited by chicken george on 24th Oct 2008 9:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #29858 24th Oct 2008 6:28 pm
AndyC

whoops Exclamation - there me goes again Rolling Eyes Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #29860 24th Oct 2008 7:06 pm
Ms Bumble Bee

2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Stornoway Grey

AndyC wrote:
Barton Freelander wrote:

It is a great colour combination and I am sure that Ms Bumble Bee will be VERY satisfied. I like the Almond much better than the old beige leather.
Stornoway is still the BEST colour Thumbs Up Lago is ok but looks a bit like a faded black to me Laughing and I have already owned two of those Whistle

Why thank you all, I was a bit apprehensive about the colour at 1st because I was originally looking at a Tambora Flame that I had my eye on for a few weeks. But it is perfect.

I loved the Rimmi and Martinique but in the end I Stornoway won and I am sooo glad... I LOVE the interior it's what I’ve always wanted in my car and when I had a test drive in an SE that had 1 in I just fell in love.

I sooo can't wait to pick her up tomorrow... I literally screamed when James showed me the pictures. Everyone in my office thought there was a wasp in the room because I only scream like that when I see spiders or wasps!!!.... LOL....

James and his team have been way more than helpful.

I can't even explain how much James has kept me calm over trying moments!!! Evil or Very Mad . Confused

It's been such a pleasure to have an update every single day about my car.

His customer services it just unbelievable..... I’m sure I might have tested his patience a few times being the fusspot that I am..... hahahaha... Razz Wink

But I need to do them justice and will do so in my post in the dealership section.

If any one who is looking to buy a freelander and wants great service and peace of mind and great care, go to James and the team at Charles Hurst, .. Thumbs Up Bow down
[color=orange]
in fact i think we should have dealer of the year award, they would more than get my vote.....

I am sooo not going to get any sleep tonight!!!.. I'm like a kid waiting for her Xmas present.. Mr. Green Thumbs Up Very Happy [/color]

Post #29868 24th Oct 2008 9:01 pm
shar

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Firenze Red

Or perhaps Shar could write off another fl2 that should bring in a few posts Shocked[/quote]

errrrrr i'd rather not thanks cg once was enough i am still at war with the lorry driver.... Censored idiot Evil or Very Mad

Post #29869 24th Oct 2008 9:12 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

why? wont he go dogging with you? At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #29871 24th Oct 2008 9:25 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Quote:
in fact i think we should have dealer of the year award, they would more than get my vote.....

CHPR is a great dealer by all accounts, as he has said in other posts deals can be done on the phone, email etc too, or in person if your lucky enough to live near them Laughing

I for one have never heard a bad word said/written about them unlike other dealers

Do LR have a dealer of the year award, if so how do we vote? Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #29873 24th Oct 2008 9:56 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>