Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Nice car for the day
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Make sure you use command shift and engine breaking to achieve the worst mpg Laughing

The LR2 almost does as badly as the Porker on fuel....but I do seem to suffer from leadfoot Rolling with laughter Once you've tasted GREY you'll never go back!

Post #25579 13th Aug 2008 2:58 pm
jules1967

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Tambora Flame
Re: Nice car for the day

npinks wrote:
My Fl2 is in again with the parking sensors beeping when it rains, and to have the new keyfob programmed and a rattle in the headling sorted and to look at some flaking laquer from a resprayed rear bumber and a finally a rubber wheel arch trim replaced that fell off. Rolling Eyes

So they gave me a Tambora Flame FL2 SE with full body kit, leather/plastic seats, automatic gear box, and the sweet sounding i6 petrol engine. Cool

Boy Exclamation Does that engine sing when you pop your foot to the floor Very Happy

So you didn't ask for their RR Vogue SE V8 diesel then Very Happy What a beast that is and 24mpg too.
Had that one for a day a few weeks back. Even came with a bluetooth webcam. After 1/2 an hour messing about I finally found a use for it. Whilst driving along, I could use it to accurately check the status of my ear hair using the in dash TV screen. I could even do this in the dark using the integral infra red capability Thumbs Up
Couldn't think of anything else (printable) to do with it though. 07 Freelander 2 TD4SE Tambora Flame, side steps, privacy glass, mud flaps, boot liner and a tow bar. Ok it's the Wifes but she lets me drive it occasionally - if I've been good!

Post #25831 18th Aug 2008 3:36 pm
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #25833 18th Aug 2008 3:42 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I had the FFRR TDV8 when it was nearly brand new, Very Happy

Nice car, the dogging camera was a fun feature to have which should really be used to watch your horses box whilst tugging along Whistle

Goin back in on the 27th, and i have asked for a D3, to see what there like as i'll be having it for 3 days whilst they redo the redone respray of the rearbumper that the laquere keeps flaking off Rolling Eyes and relook at the parking sensors for the 9th time Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #25838 18th Aug 2008 4:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12