Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > YouTube: How I drive in the Norwegian mountains
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 3 <123>
Print this entire topic · 
bjartin

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

Det var gode nyheter for meg, trodde det var noe galt med min computer da jeg prøvde å svare i går.
=There was good news for me, thought there was something wrong with my computer when I tried to respond yesterday.

PS to the CG:
at work = på jobb / at home = hjemme
(What is the wife throws after you?)
If there is a request, please write "brenn" instead of "brenne". LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Sorry, but I have changed to Defender 90 ", and I love my" tractor ".
http://www.youtube.com/bjartin

Post #22930 26th Jun 2008 8:13 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

bjartin wrote:

(What is the wife throws after you?)
If there is a request, please write "brenn" instead of "brenne".

anything that she can get her hands on Laughing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vboi8vKy1E8 At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #22933 26th Jun 2008 9:20 am
VIKING

Norway 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Caspian Blue

chicken george wrote:
Look what happens when people type in Norwegian. the site crashes for a day Shocked Mr. Green

Se hva som skjer når folk skriver på Norsk. området krasjer på en dag Shocked Mr. Green

CG, you keep on impressing me. Now, let us see:

Se hva som skjer når folk skriver på Norsk. This sentence is actually 100% correct.

området krasjer på en dag. Not quite, but close. Området kræsjer for en dag. Better.

But the word "område", is more in the meaning of "area". The Norwegian word for "page" = "siden" would perhaps be better.

CG, you are very soon fluent in Norwegian. Keep on impressing me. Very Happy 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #22963 26th Jun 2008 12:07 pm
bjartin

chicken george wrote:
blame the google translator Evil or Very Mad

You have to buy a dictionary, and control all the words that Google "is trying" to translate LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Post #22966 26th Jun 2008 12:19 pm
chicken george

bjartin wrote:
chicken george wrote:

You have to buy a dictionary, and control all the words that Google "is trying" to translate

Buy Shocked farmers don't spend money Laughing At work
At home

Post #22968 26th Jun 2008 1:02 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

chicken george wrote:
bjartin wrote:
chicken george wrote:

You have to buy a dictionary, and control all the words that Google "is trying" to translate

Buy Shocked farmers don't spend money Laughing

Probably why they are only ever half good at things Whistle 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #22969 26th Jun 2008 1:06 pm
chicken george

Hei til mine norske venner, jeg håper du kan forstå dette på riktig måte. Lykke til med Freelander2. Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land.

Kanskje en dag vil jeg besøke Norge med min kone og sønn, Vi ser frem til palmer, ørkener og solfylte strender

If I re-translate that last sentence back to English it Says "Maybe one day I will visit Canada" which is strange Question At work
At home

Post #22972 26th Jun 2008 1:39 pm
VIKING

chicken george wrote:
Hei til mine norske venner, jeg håper du kan forstå dette på riktig måte. Lykke til med Freelander2. Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land.

Kanskje en dag vil jeg besøke Norge med min kone og sønn, Vi ser frem til palmer, ørkener og solfylte strender

If I re-translate that last sentence back to English it Says "Maybe one day I will visit Canada" which is strange Question

More and more impressive CG.

Hei til mine norske venner, jeg håper du kan forstå dette på riktig måte. Lykke til med Freelander2.
This is very good and understandable. Thank you.

Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land.
Hmmmmm. not quite. What would it be in english?

This is perfect, and also very true! Norwegian palms and deserts are world famous. You may remember a song by The Beatles named "Norwegian Wood". They were of course referring to our famous palm-woods in the middle of the Norwegian deserts.

Oh - and Canada. Canada is a copy of Norway. That is due to the fact that when Norwegian Vikings (such as myself) discovered America, they arrived in Canada first. So naturally they established a Norwegian culture there, which has prevailed to our time.... Wink 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #22975 26th Jun 2008 2:08 pm
bjartin

the beatles norwegian wood very rare:
 LR Freelander2 2,2 Td4 HSE manuel Stornaway Grey (Metallic) & Ebony Black Leather & Sun/Moon-roof & Bi-Xenon & Roof Rails & Tow bar & Body side rubbing strips & Cold climate pack & Privacy glass & NavTeq . Production Date: 11/5-2007 in Halewood.

Post #22976 26th Jun 2008 2:16 pm
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

VIKING wrote:
chicken george wrote:

If I re-translate that last sentence back to English it Says "Maybe one day I will visit Canada" which is strange Question

More and more impressive CG.

Hei til mine norske venner, jeg håper du kan forstå dette på riktig måte. Lykke til med Freelander2.
This is very good and understandable. Thank you.

Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land.
Hmmmmm. not quite. What would it be in english?

This is perfect, and also very true! Norwegian palms and deserts are world famous. You may remember a song by The Beatles named "Norwegian Wood". They were of course referring to our famous palm-woods in the middle of the Norwegian deserts.

Oh - and Canada. Canada is a copy of Norway. That is due to the fact that when Norwegian Vikings (such as myself) discovered America, they arrived in Canada first. So naturally they established a Norwegian culture there, which has prevailed to our time.... Wink

One reason for not visiting is the legal speed limits here - Everyone drives like they are towing a caravan. If you drive too fast you will need a mortgage to pay the excessive speeding fines you will no doubt get Shocked .
Best stay at home CG and leave the Norwegian deserts, palm-woods and sun-filled beaches to the hardy that still survive here Thumbs Up 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #22979 26th Jun 2008 2:32 pm
VIKING

AndyC wrote:
Best stay at home CG and leave the Norwegian deserts, palm-woods and sun-filled beaches to the hardy that still survive here Thumbs Up

Well, after all; We are Vikings. A tough bunch!

Maybe Norway is a little too tough for others to visit...... Wink 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #22985 26th Jun 2008 3:32 pm
chicken george

I am immune to cold (English cold at least) after being brought up in a draughty old farmhouse. (in which I now live). And working on the farm all my life. Although today it it is 31 centigrade in the chicken houses as all the chicks are only one day old.
I have experienced -24C in the rocky mountains. It was cold enough to freeze a damp towel in my car boot into a solid lump Shocked

Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land
I apologize to you for the behaviour of the English man (AndyC) who lives in your great country

Are you sure the Vikings made it to Canada? I know they got to York and left a real mess behind, its taken us years to clean that up Laughing. The English however did give you Vikings a good beating at Stamford Bridge in 1066 just before king Harold was killed by the French at Hastings.
My own surname descends from the Vikings in York so prehaps we are related? Laughing At work
At home

Post #22987 26th Jun 2008 3:58 pm
VIKING

chicken george wrote:
I am immune to cold (English cold at least) after being brought up in a draughty old farmhouse. (in which I now live). And working on the farm all my life. Although today it it is 31 centigrade in the chicken houses as all the chicks are only one day old.
I have experienced -24C in the rocky mountains. It was cold enough to freeze a damp towel in my car boot into a solid lump Shocked

Jeg beklager til deg for oppførsel på Engelsk mann (AndyC) som bor i store land
I apologize to you for the behaviour of the English man (AndyC) who lives in your great country

Are you sure the Vikings made it to Canada? I know they got to York and left a real mess behind, its taken us years to clean that up Laughing. The English however did give you Vikings a good beating at Stamford Bridge in 1066 just before king Harold was killed by the French at Hastings.
My own surname descends from the Vikings in York so prehaps we are related? Laughing

-24? Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter AMATEUR!

Are you sure the Vikings made it to Canada? YEPP! A place called Lance aux Meadows (probably later named by some French guy. They have digged up some Viking-stuff there. Found a small viking-village.

1066: The French at Hastings was also Norvegian vikings, -but from Normandie (Founded by the Norvegian vikings). So I guess you could call it a sivil war between vikings.

So you have a viking surname? I knew you were a good guy! Cool 2008 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Automatic, Caspian Blue, Alpaca, Moon roof, Exclusive pack.

Post #23012 26th Jun 2008 6:59 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

My Family name was:-

First found in Northampton where they were seated from very early times and were granted lands by Duke William of Normandy, their liege Lord, for their distinguished assistance at the Battle of Hastings in 1066 A.D. Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #23015 26th Jun 2008 7:16 pm
chicken george

what about an apology for the mess your fore-fathers left in York? Laughing At work
At home

Post #23016 26th Jun 2008 7:25 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 3 <123>