Home > Technical > Parking sensor stopped working
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
stefdpo

France 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 S Manual Stornoway Grey
Parking sensor stopped working

Hello everybody,

The parking sensors and the radio system stopped working at the same time few days ago.

Does anyone experienced the same problem before and has any idea about what should be done?

I am at work away from home at the moment and my wife is using the car. She tried couple of thing like using the back up key but with no results.
I would like some input before bringing the car to the dealer when I will be back.

Thanks

Freelander 2 TD4 S / Defender 90 TD5 Anyone who experienced a shipwreck is worried in front of calm seas.

Post #22450 18th Jun 2008 2:26 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jvvv

Re: Parking sensor stopped working

stefdpo wrote:
Hello everybody,

The parking sensors and the radio system stopped working at the same time few days ago.

Does anyone experienced the same problem before and has any idea about what should be done?

I am at work away from home at the moment and my wife is using the car. She tried couple of thing like using the back up key but with no results.
I would like some input before bringing the car to the dealer when I will be back.

Thanks

Freelander 2 TD4 S / Defender 90 TD5

Is the radio completly dead or is it just not working like it should. My first gues would be to go take a look at the fuses or some loose connections.

Post #22454 18th Jun 2008 8:41 am
stefdpo

France 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 S Manual Stornoway Grey

The radio is completely dead. Do the parking sensors need the radio operative to sound? Is it connected directly to the speakers? Anyone who experienced a shipwreck is worried in front of calm seas.

Post #22464 18th Jun 2008 11:26 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

stefdpo wrote:
The radio is completely dead. Do the parking sensors need the radio operative to sound? Is it connected directly to the speakers?

The radio does not have to be on but it has to be in working condition for the parking sensors to work. So it might be a blown fuse FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #22467 18th Jun 2008 11:40 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1