Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Freelander 2 vs LRX (amended)
What will your next car be (unfair question)
FL3
20%
 20%  [5]
LRX
20%
 20%  [5]
LRX as soon as it comes out
20%
 20%  [5]
Not LR
4%
 4%  [1]
Another LR
36%
 36%  [9]
Total Votes: 25

Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

AndyC wrote:
Matei wrote:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080302.008/updated-land-rover-lrx-concept-set-for-geneva

If the LRX ever comes like this the price will probably be betwen the Disco 3 and the RRS ? Big Cry

Just read the blurb, including:
With the rear seats folded forward, two mountain bikes can be fitted upright behind them, with front wheels removed and stored in dedicated slots in the floor. Alternatively, skis and surfboards can be accommodated in the generous load space, which has multiple tie-down options and a through-loading option.

Now the LRX starts to sound interesting, especially as the Premium interior will be loads better than the LR2 with proper full leather hopfully Whistle

I wanna vote again as I guess if the price is write, it may be on my wants list in 2.5 years time - I could even wait a bit for it if it will really be as described in the blurb Thumbs Up

Ah now , you voted to soon didn't you, called me chicken for not voting , but now you want a change of mind... well tough you HAVE to buy what you voted for Cool At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #20566 21st May 2008 10:45 am
Matei

Romania 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Izmir Blue

I was more impressed with the 60 mpg they are expecting in a combined cycle 4,7 l/100 Km Bow down This would mean that in town only the mpg would be similar with the best we can do now.
Thought the technology appears sort of complicated but as LR have done a good job on the FL2 there is hope. FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #20567 21st May 2008 10:46 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

chicken george wrote:
AndyC wrote:
Matei wrote:
http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080302.008/updated-land-rover-lrx-concept-set-for-geneva

If the LRX ever comes like this the price will probably be betwen the Disco 3 and the RRS ? Big Cry

Just read the blurb, including:
With the rear seats folded forward, two mountain bikes can be fitted upright behind them, with front wheels removed and stored in dedicated slots in the floor. Alternatively, skis and surfboards can be accommodated in the generous load space, which has multiple tie-down options and a through-loading option.

Now the LRX starts to sound interesting, especially as the Premium interior will be loads better than the LR2 with proper full leather hopfully Whistle

I wanna vote again as I guess if the price is write, it may be on my wants list in 2.5 years time - I could even wait a bit for it if it will really be as described in the blurb Thumbs Up

Ah now , you voted to soon didn't you, called me chicken for not voting , but now you want a change of mind... well tough you HAVE to buy what you voted for Cool

go and feed your chickens........ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #20568 21st May 2008 10:54 am
Matei

Found this price estimates
[color=#444444][color=darkred]"2011 Land Rover LRX Prices: One source predicts the LRX will start at $35,000 with a conventional V6/automatic powerteam. That’s about the same as you’d pay now for the uplevel HSE version of the related four-door LR2, which suggests the newcomer will be positioned to plug the big price gap between LR2 and the larger LR3. A hybrid LRX, if there is one, would likely run $40,000, perhaps more."[/color][/color]
Here http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com.../printable FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #20570 21st May 2008 10:57 am
AndyC

Matei wrote:
Found this price estimates
[color=#444444][color=darkred]"2011 Land Rover LRX Prices: One source predicts the LRX will start at $35,000 with a conventional V6/automatic powerteam. That’s about the same as you’d pay now for the uplevel HSE version of the related four-door LR2, which suggests the newcomer will be positioned to plug the big price gap between LR2 and the larger LR3. A hybrid LRX, if there is one, would likely run $40,000, perhaps more."[/color][/color]
Here http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks.com.../printable

Looks like it will have that new paintwork - parked white - started up colour of your choice (although I guess by then the black fad will be long gone). Maybe we will all be driving pink cars Rolling with laughter 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #20578 21st May 2008 12:14 pm
Matei

If all cars would have the same color this might happen
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-191049020109365367
Rolling with laughter FREELANDER 2 TD4 SE (XS UK) IZMIR BLUE SIDE STEPS COLD PACK BI-XENON TINTED WINDOWS - AND PROUD OF HER

Post #20584 21st May 2008 12:52 pm
AndyC

Matei wrote:
If all cars would have the same color this might happen
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-191049020109365367
Rolling with laughter

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter And its Norwegian my friend Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.

Post #20587 21st May 2008 1:20 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12