« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Staffordshire 4x4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dan55

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Fuji White
Staffordshire 4x4

Always like to give credit where credit is due. I'm taking the Freelander up to the Isle of Arran in Scotland for a week in a weeks’ time. I've had it for 6 months now and put 9000 miles on it. It had full LR service history and was coming up to 100k miles. Not quite due a service but I wanted something doing before the trek up there and also suspected I needed pads and discs.

The usual independent I've used couldn't get me in at the weekend and I'm working in Stoke on Trent at the moment. Saw an advert in LRO magazine for Staffordshire 4 x 4 who are just up the road from where I work. Got it booked in and had a full service and check over on Monday. They confirmed I needed Discs and Pads which they did today. Gave me a clean bill of health from the service apart from Brakes and Tyres (tyres are being fitted tomorrow)

Anyway, they're friendly people, good facilities and very reasonable prices. Very happy bunny here and looking forward to going up to Scotland

Anyone in the Stoke area, these are well worth using. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #309031 14th Oct 2016 2:20 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1