Home > General > Mats and Headrests
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Northern Monkey

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Baltic Blue
Mats and Headrests

Hi all,

picked up my car on friday ( been too busy driving to take pictures and post comments Very Happy prob upload some during the week)

Have not had time to study the manual or read through all the old topics so could anybody help with some simple questions Question

1. Do the rear headrests go up and down ( before i break them Whistle )

2. Got my car with the leather pack and was expecting the ratton style mats with LR logo but only got plain Alpaca ones. I have ordered some ratton ones from ebay as back up but was wondering if Dealer had 'accidently' changed them Exclamation

Just off to get some milk ........ apparently it tastes better from the shop 100 miles away........shouldn't be more than a couple of hours driving Thumbs Up

NM Baltic blue XS - Alpaca Leather - 18" HSE wheels.

Post #16858 30th Mar 2008 8:09 pm
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
Re: Mats and Headrests

Northern Monkey wrote:
Just off to get some milk ........ apparently it tastes better from the shop 100 miles away........shouldn't be more than a couple of hours driving Thumbs Up

NM

Then you'll get halfway back and realise you forgot the bread you needed also Laughing

Headrests do go up and down they have a push in button on the collar at the base of the left headrest post if I remember correctly.

The mats in my HSE are just plain with no logos, so guess this is the norm.

Post #16860 30th Mar 2008 8:16 pm
sue leigh

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 S Manual Santorini Black

picked our car up on the 29th (friday) the mats that we blagged from the salesman are black carpet ones wth a chrome badge which says land rover or freelander cant remember which and its dark out side on the drive so i am not going out to check LOL A wise man once said...shop till you drop,get up and shop some more
Bluewater is my church

Post #16873 31st Mar 2008 12:22 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Northern Monkey

I've actually got to go to work today Shocked so no driving Big Cry ....... Although I do get to read the manual whilst i'm here Thumbs Up

Could not work out how to move the rear headrests and was afraid I might break them but the manual clearly states they move so i will give it another go when I go and stare at my car at lunchtime ( yes I know it's sad !)

Read a few topics on Car mats and it appears that it depends on what your dealer gets you. If the mats come as part of the leather package you get the cheapo ones and if you buy them individually ( or thrown in) you get the ratton ones with the badge ( I think!)

Also bought one of these to use my Nokia N95(8gb of music) as my music player...works a treat Thumbs Up

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000WQTQ1Q

Post #16886 31st Mar 2008 12:17 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

so does the N95 play tunes while bluetooth linked to the in car phone system? My 6300 doesnt Sad

Post #16887 31st Mar 2008 12:41 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

Shes going for lunch with the local 'ladies who lunch' so I thought Id have the fl2 looking its very finest Cool

Mrs Georges twin brother popped round from Surrey on Sat night in his new RRS v8 hse, complete with dvd's and playstations Shocked . You can tell who grows the food in this country and who sells it! (he works for tesco).
Yesterday he was taking it to the footy at Anfield then rediscovering his roots in the meaner streets of Liverpool, wonder if it still has its wheels on?
Nice motor though but not vastly bigger inside than an fl2, shame it was a pale blue not the true colour.. black Laughing . I offered him chance to off road it a bit on the farm.. he declined 'coward ' says next time when its not so new Laughing

He's going to collect a fair few tesco fuel points as he does 50,000 miles p.a.

edit .. this was supposed to be in the car washing post Embarassed

Post #16888 31st Mar 2008 12:52 pm
Northern Monkey

Quote:
so does the N95 play tunes while bluetooth linked to the in car phone system? My 6300 doesnt

Yes,

just tried it. Played music and stopped when phone started ringing.

Post #16919 31st Mar 2008 10:09 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1