« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Price Rise?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
scribble

Price Rise?

Hi Folks,

Was in the process of placing an order with an internet broker for an FL2 and they side they couldn't guarantee the price as they where expecting a 2-3% rise from LR to be anounced around the start of April. Has anyone else heard of this rise or was it a polite way of saying we can't do the deal? I'm surprised none of my local dealers never mentioned this during negotiations.

Cheers.

Post #15997 17th Mar 2008 12:39 pm
Northern Monkey

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Baltic Blue

Hi,

ordered mine from stealer in mid Feb, he agreed the price but said that if he could not source one in my spec off the production line before April then the price would not be valid! He managed to get one with a proposed delivery date of 30th March and phoned to confirm that the build date was last Friday Thumbs Up

Dont know if this was a stealer ploy or backs up your April price rise though Question

Could also mean a change of specs as previewed in the 2009 model year. Exclamation

NM Baltic blue XS - Alpaca Leather - 18" HSE wheels.

Post #15999 17th Mar 2008 1:05 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Yes there is a slight price increase for vehicles released from the factory, or moved between dealers after the end of the month.

New prices have been released so your dealer/broker should now be able to give you a definitive price. As NM says, if you can find a stock vehicle for delivery this month then you'll be fine.

If you get stuck then email me at jamestayler@charleshurstgroup.co.uk and I'll be glad to help!

James Thumbs Up

Post #16003 17th Mar 2008 2:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1