Home > General > Landrover Experience
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
Mad-Dog

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Santorini Black
Landrover Experience

Hi Guys

I have noticed by reading the forum that alot of people have been given Complimentary Landrover Experiences, how do i get one of these? My stealer didnt offer me one, do i have to speak to Landrover or is there a form to fill in online? Do i contact customer services? Or do i go back and ask my stealer?

Can you give me some advice please,

Thanks

Mad Dog "I havn't grown up, I just buy bigger toys"

Post #15962 16th Mar 2008 10:23 pm
muddywheels

England 

Somtimes stealer give them free - worth asking but if you already paid not much leverage.

I have been on 2 complimentary from LR via email offers.

Make sure your'e contact details are up to date and you may get one. Thumbs Up

Post #15965 16th Mar 2008 11:21 pm
mburton2

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Sumatra Black

Well, I asked my stealer about this when I placed my order....he said they had stopped giving them to people who had placed an order, as they were obviously commited to spend their ££'s on a green-oval product. He said they were going to be pushing these days to people who were yet to commit to a purchase.....

Ask your stealer anyway....I think at one point they WERE bookable as a freebie on the web...

If you get the offer, try to upgrade to a full day...even if it costs you a few quid... '57 FL2 GS
Sumatra Blk, Tints, Winterpack, Dodgylooking TowBar, roof rails, Front & Rear LED Indicators, Clear Side repeaters(Led), LED Rear Position/Brake lights, Additional Power-point in the boot & Brighter luggage Illumination fitted

Post #15966 16th Mar 2008 11:23 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

i got mine by registering with the LR website by clicking on a link to a Guide for off road driving

I got the email from them and nothing else for ages, got my dealers onto the case and then i got the phone call Very Happy

Bear in mind the dealer gives these as incentive to buy, as if you wasn't sure if the car could handle itself of road during the sales negotiations etc and they show it off to its full potential Thumbs Up

I would go back to your dealer and say you was expecting a LRE day due to purchasing a new car to come through the post and it hasn't arrived.............. if they say you wasn't entitled play on it abit and see if they will give you one Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #15967 16th Mar 2008 11:25 pm
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

I filled in my details on their website as my dealer didn't offer it to me at the time of purchase, that was over a month ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them, guess I won't either......so, when it comes to trade-in time, I'll be going back to JEEP, this is my first and last FL2. ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #16001 17th Mar 2008 1:54 pm
Pete S.

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Sumatra Black

Going back to a JEEP after a FL2?! Are you serious? I'm amazed and surprised at that. Why?

Post #16010 17th Mar 2008 5:32 pm
Lookers Park Royal

Dave, dealers have not been able to provide vouchers to individual customers since the begining of the year. Instead Land Rover centrally issue them to prospective customers. I guess your dealer's staff may not have known this at the time. Embarassed

It would be a shame to leave the brand for this reason. Crying or Very sad I'd suggest letting the Sales Manager at your supplying dealership know your intentions so that he can add you to the lest for any future product launches or customer product clinics. Very Happy

Hope this helps?

James Thumbs Up

Post #16011 17th Mar 2008 5:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
CY

Scotland 

Request a Printed Brochure from their website.

You will have to fill in profile details about yourself and your car. If they know you've already got a Freelander 2 then have your wife or mate fill it in...( Whistle ). There will be an option to fill in when you intend to replace your car. Tell them that you're considering changing in the next month, and you could always tell them that you've got a Honda CR-V or similar rival at the moment to encourage them to try win you over....

Expect your brochure through the post with a letter attached inviting you to a complementary off-road session Thumbs Up

Apologies to James if this is frowned upon Embarassed "CY from DISCO3"

Discovery 3 TDV6 SE

Post #16013 17th Mar 2008 6:07 pm
Lookers Park Royal

The customer is always right!

Post #16014 17th Mar 2008 6:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

I feel its 'right' for James to send us all LRE vouchers Whistle
or if he send me a voucher I will delete this post and say no more Laughing

Post #16016 17th Mar 2008 7:31 pm
Cameo

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Stornoway Grey

I might be telling people to suck eggs, but if you filled in your details on the website and entered an email address then check your 'spam' box (oh, matron Wink ). I thought I'd been ignored but when I checked their I found the invite (dated six weeks before). In the meantime we'd already ordered, but we didn't tell them that- going this Saturday Razz

Post #16019 17th Mar 2008 8:26 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

UKdave104 wrote:
I filled in my details on their website as my dealer didn't offer it to me at the time of purchase, that was over a month ago and I'm still waiting to hear from them, guess I won't either......so, when it comes to trade-in time, I'll be going back to JEEP, this is my first and last FL2.

Don't goto JEEP Shocked

Go to Porsche Mini Cayenne Rolling with laughter

Does look nice in a pimped up Nissan Micra way

[url]See http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=17759[/url] Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #16020 17th Mar 2008 8:54 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

You could of course book yourself on a course or ask for a FULL day course (about £300) for a birthday/christmas/wedding present from a loved one!

BTW NEVER accept the invite willy-nilly - if you are offered a half day for free there is usually a discounted upgrade to a full day course and this is really worth while doing. 2 hours in a morning or afternoon doesn't get you doing very much, but 5 hours or more is well worth paying a bit extra to do. How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #16024 17th Mar 2008 10:06 pm
CY

Scotland 

We almost paid £80 for a 1 hour session when we were in Dunkeld in February Shocked "CY from DISCO3"

Discovery 3 TDV6 SE

Post #16025 17th Mar 2008 11:08 pm
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

I'll let you drive through my fields for £79/hour, or free if you park your caravan near the tank Whistle

Post #16028 17th Mar 2008 11:39 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>