« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Camping, Caravanning and Holidays > Post your outfit
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 5 of 5 <12345
Print this entire topic · 
lack_of_pies

Scotland 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Stornoway Grey

Nice van Mav.

Coachman do seem to be better put together than other makes which is why we went for a Highlander 560/4.

Only downside to Coachman vans is the weight. 1440kg MIRO and 1600kg MTPLM for mine. Stable as anything though.

LoP

Post #188015 17th Jun 2013 1:04 pm
Mav71

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

npinks wrote:
its because it new, thought you had a purpose made bag for it Cool

Yes sorry Nick, everything was wrapped up! Took us an age to unwrap everything! But you have me thinking now! A step bag could be good lol. Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #188017 17th Jun 2013 1:42 pm
Mav71

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

lack_of_pies wrote:
Nice van Mav.

Coachman do seem to be better put together than other makes which is why we went for a Highlander 560/4.

Only downside to Coachman vans is the weight. 1440kg MIRO and 1600kg MTPLM for mine. Stable as anything though.

LoP

I agree, we looked at every van at the show, and after having two Coachmans, we just loved the quality. Some other makes I though looked a little more modern than the Coachman's of recent years, and this is what made us look at other makes.

But Coachman appear to have upped there game on the styling side for 2013MY. Just love our new one.

Yes your right, they are a little heavier, but at least with the FL2, we don't have to worry too much as they can pull quote a lot.

Our old Zafira GSi Turbo was hilarious, if we were doing 50mph with the van on the back and in 3rd gear, if you planted your foot down, it would leave two black lines and produces quite a bit of grey smoke!

I had to be very carefull on the throttle towing with that! Freelander 2 HSE Lux 2013MY - Barolo Black with Ivory Leather. Alpine DVD - Privacy -Evoque 20" Dynamic Wheels and more to come.........

Post #188019 17th Jun 2013 1:46 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 5 of 5 <12345