« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > Poor Start
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Villager

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Stornoway Grey
Poor Start

Booked my car in for first service and some warranty work, arranged to be collected from my home first thing today, not here by 9.00am so I telephoned them. They had forgot to collect, arrived at 10.40am so half a day wasted. Warranty work, second time in for fault on navigator, as unreliable I have asked for this to be replaced, bad omen when employee told to set it and check if a fault accurs, I have already told them the fault isnt always there. only seems to happen when I rely on it!!!
Interesting point, recently had some "healing treatment" on my shoulder,lady is also a medium, as I was leaving she said you have a grey car, please check the underside there is a problem, spooky or what!!!
The look on the landrover mans face when I asked him to check whilst in the garage, will let you know outcome! Wink David

Post #12774 8th Jan 2008 3:10 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 
Re: Poor Start

David Lindop wrote:
lady is also a medium,

What do you class as a Medium?

Size 14 or 16 Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #12777 8th Jan 2008 3:39 pm
The Villager

npinks wrote:
David Lindop wrote:
lady is also a medium,

What do you class as a Medium?

Size 14 or 16 Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up

You can always tell, they keep saying"is there anyone there" Laughing David

Post #12779 8th Jan 2008 3:42 pm
Transman

Hard luck, npinks, David missed that one !!!

Post #12793 8th Jan 2008 7:18 pm
The Villager

Transman wrote:
Hard luck, npinks, David missed that one !!!

No I was with him Laughing Laughing Laughing she was about 60years of age! Rolling Eyes David

Post #12794 8th Jan 2008 7:45 pm
The Villager

David Lindop wrote:
Booked my car in for first service and some warranty work, arranged to be collected from my home first thing today, not here by 9.00am so I telephoned them. They had forgot to collect, arrived at 10.40am so half a day wasted. Warranty work, second time in for fault on navigator, as unreliable I have asked for this to be replaced, bad omen when employee told to set it and check if a fault accurs, I have already told them the fault isnt always there. only seems to happen when I rely on it!!!
Interesting point, recently had some "healing treatment" on my shoulder,lady is also a medium, as I was leaving she said you have a grey car, please check the underside there is a problem, spooky or what!!!
The look on the landrover mans face when I asked him to check whilst in the garage, will let you know outcome! Wink

Update-- Car promised for 4.00pm, ready at 5.30pm, had telephone call earlier in the day, details--
they wanted to charge me for the optional free smokers pack(£31.60), I told them I wasnt paying, take it out and I would take issue with L/R, they decided not to charge me. Navigator, they said they had fully tested but found nothing(I reminded them it was an intermitent fault), the unit has been changed. No faults found on the underside of the car!!! On the invoice it says the car has been washed and hoovered inside, the car was washed but the inside not cleaned!! Where has customer service gone, looking foreward to receiving letter from L/R for report on service received. The cars are good but the after service needs some attention Sad David

Post #12860 9th Jan 2008 11:44 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1