Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > Stratstone (various)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Krispykirstie

2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Santorini Black
Stratstone (various)

Lancaster Reading....were very helpful but we couldn't get the figures to work...they still have the car we test drove 5 weeks later at the same price so I guess they are happy to wait to get that price for it. Fair enough.

Stratstone Slough not interested in taking my money.

Stratstone Stourbridge were helpful on the phone and I would have gone up there, if car A had fallen through.

Stratstone Aylesbury also uninterested, but also extremely patronising. I won't mention the salesman by name but he seemed unable to comprehend that women buy cars too.. Evil or Very Mad

Stratstone Lotus of Leicester had a random Freelander for sale but turned out it wasn't the MY11 facelift that I wanted. However, they gave me a good p/x price. The solution was get Aylesbury to give Leicester the car I had seen and let them sell it to me. Everyone agreed and I got my car!

Except... It didnt arrive on time, so I couldn't collect on the day agreed. It was driven down to me instead. A pain but resolved.

Except.... The next day went out to drive my lovely new car and back tyre was almost flat. Big Cry A few calls and emails and Strastone bought me a pair of new tyres. Very Happy

Except.... Promised me my private plates to put on the car when the paper work came through...still waiting. I will have to call in the morning Sad

So would I recommend them....erm...no but I wouldn't run away screaming either. As usual it's buyer beware, some people try hard for you, others are not bothered.

And Stratstone had lots of year old ex LR company car Freelanders, so this is why I kept visiting and ringing them... Had another stealer bought them it would have been their review... 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Santorini Black with privacy glass.

Post #154572 12th Sep 2012 9:13 pm
Krispykirstie

2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Santorini Black

And 5 days later still no plates... Despite many promises. This is the problem unless I badger and harass nothing happens... Not good, not good at all.

So when I win the lottery/ hit upon a genius business idea/ the kids leave home and am looking to buy a new FFRR because money is no object I know wh I won't be rushing to Exclamation 2011 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Santorini Black with privacy glass.

Post #154928 17th Sep 2012 9:58 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1