Home > In Car Electronics > Noise in AUX
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
jorgeseif

Brazil 2010 Freelander 2 i6 Sport Auto Santorini Black
Noise in AUX

Hello Folks

I never resigned in my stereo freelander II of the sport not have MP3 player. only in SE and HSE versions Evil or Very Mad

i installed a pioneer in DVD and there was an auxiliary output noise when you started the car. when accelerated, worsened and there was a noise like a buzz that was accentuated even without accelerating. but when the car is off, there was no noise at all.

along with several specialty shops installed filters noise, landed, filter noise at the RCA, filter the electrical noise on the stereo and nothing. Censored

for some it may be an insurmountable problem, but I do not stand that noise, I removed the whole system and went back to using only normal cd audio. Big Cry

however I saw an ad on ebay with a Brazilian multimedia that was installed directly on the cables, connections and documents despite using the auxiliary output, was directly in the original stereo. including several that have multimedia selling on ebay U.S. at a cost of approximately U.S. $ 700. but unfortunately the problem persists with this new system too.

My question: anyone has gone through this and managed to solve the freelander? my car has no power module or other device in audio that can collaborate as a problem.

if I use the auxiliary located in the console between the seats, not the problem since the device has own battery (phone, tablet, etc.) but if something is installed on the car battery, the problem returns. Censored

before I thought it was a mistake in the installation of the equipment pioneer (which has much more quality and I trust much more than this all-in-one Chinese who bought last but the all-in-one has the original connections and do not need to cut the cords and original pluges be

sorry for my english, but his is helped by Google translator Mr. Green

waiting for your help! thank you ! Jorge Seif Junior
Freelander 2 Sport 2010
Santa Catarina - Brazil

Post #147317 1st Jul 2012 5:22 am
alex_pescaru

Pay attention (or the people who install it) to the ground connection.
Try to avoid a ground loop. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground_loop_(electricity)
Move the ground power connection to another point, for starters...
In extremis, for test purposes, connect the system's power directly on the battery poles and see if it happens again.

Post #147320 1st Jul 2012 7:33 am
tandy409

United States 2008 LR2 i6 SE Auto Orkney Grey

2008 SE Aux has a buzz hiss, and i cant figure out. its not the port since i unplugged and replugged it, no difference. It persists and is equal with or without engine on/off, and aux plugged in\out. also with aux playing music through my iphone, is seems to distort the music...
Ideas?

Post #228128 30th Jun 2014 12:31 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1