« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Male drivers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
shar

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Firenze Red
Male drivers

why is it that men seem to think that they are good on the road now i know that the forum is mainly men but come on guys some arse in a white van parked on double yellow lines just after a set of traffic lights down a small residential street the lights are 4 way lights so we have a backlog of vehicles behind me the other side of the road at a standstill as there lights are still red the car in front of me a punto just squeezed by him then theres me so i waited then he sees that maybe he is in the way so pulls his front wheels on the pavement some woman with a pushchair not happy about that so as i go to drive by him i wound the window down and told him that 200 yards up there was a pull in and well its was like i had awakened the devil himself he actually got out and kicked the tyre of my car well that did ,flew out of red and before he knew it i was in his face and all he had to say for himself once confronted was stupid women drivers i actually wanted to knee him in his knackers but it seems he never had the balls anyway ,i find it very frustrating as i work with men and they all complain about women drivers ..... rant over ..........phew Rolling Eyes

Post #10517 23rd Nov 2007 6:05 pm
Goldstone69

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Tonga Green

Most men are infinitely superior to women in the driving department in fact at most things . It has been genetically proven our hunter gatherer instincts mean we have a natural sense of direction and far more road sense. We are also psychic as i know while reading this you have just spat whatever your drinking all over the screen you have turned bright red and steam is emanating from your ears......... Whistle Laughing

You do realise i`m joking right Ner Ner

Post #10518 23rd Nov 2007 6:35 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I don't beleive men are better than women Exclamation

I once saw a movie and there was no men in it at all and it was Brilliant Rolling Eyes Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #10521 23rd Nov 2007 8:16 pm
brian27

Scotland 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Narvik Black

npinks wrote:
I don't beleive men are better than women Exclamation

I once saw a movie and there was no men in it at all and it was Brilliant Rolling Eyes
Rolling with laughter Thumbs Up 2007 fl2 narvik black ,chrome mirrors,side steps,tinted windows,20" kahn wheels,6000k xenon conversion,black leather,garmin nuvi satnav,silver vision indicator bulbs,clear side repeaters.

Post #10522 23rd Nov 2007 8:31 pm
Driver8

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey

men is much better at spellin and punktutashum n such than wimminis they also no where to put,commas

Post #10524 23rd Nov 2007 9:16 pm
shar

Thanks for the replies you can always rely on men for a good laugh Mr. Green

Post #10525 23rd Nov 2007 9:52 pm
Nick Jan

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey

Funny that ... the only road rage I've ever encountered personally was a woman in her thirties. At first I was bemused, then it all became somewhat scary as she hurled abuse and death treats at me Twisted Evil (not joking!)

Guess what her chosen profession was? ........ yep, a local traffic warden in Brighton .... now I wonder why she chose that job? Razz

Anyway Shar, my learning was to keep well clear of any road rage bods I come across in the future, of either gender! Shocked
 Life is not a dress rehearsal!

Post #10547 24th Nov 2007 1:46 am
builder

England 

char wrote.

Male drivers

why is it that men seem to think that they are good on the road now i know that the forum is mainly men but come on guys some arse in a white van parked on double yellow lines just after a set of traffic lights down a small residential street the lights are 4 way lights so we have a backlog of vehicles behind me the other side of the road at a standstill as there lights are still red the car in front of me a punto just squeezed by him then theres me so i waited then he sees that maybe he is in the way so pulls his front wheels on the pavement some woman with a pushchair not happy about that so as i go to drive by him i wound the window down and told him that 200 yards up there was a pull in and well its was like i had awakened the devil himself he actually got out and kicked the tyre of my car well that did ,flew out of red and before he knew it i was in his face and all he had to say for himself once confronted was stupid women drivers i actually wanted to knee him in his knackers but it seems he never had the balls anyway ,i find it very frustrating as i work with men and they all complain about women drivers ..... rant over ..........phew

My reply.
The only road rage I have ever come across was when I was parked up in my white van and some woman wound down the window of a red freelander 2 and. Well!!!!!!! you know the rest. Rolling with laughter

Just another joke char. Thumbs Up

Post #13353 20th Jan 2008 7:34 pm
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

It's largely character rather than gender........there's lots of women that would probably do exactly the same if they were doing the same task.

But men are basically better Rolling with laughter

Post #13356 20th Jan 2008 8:08 pm
shar

But men are basically better Rolling with laughter[/quote]

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Yeah i am laughing at that one too!!!!!!!!!!

Post #13358 20th Jan 2008 8:20 pm
jimmy

Denmark 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

excellent stuff Shar - you have to protect what's near and dear to you !

Thumbs Up

Post #13363 21st Jan 2008 8:34 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1