Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Driver8

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey
DAB

Hi
Just joined!

I've had my SE for 3 weeks now, and I've read most of the posts here, but there's something I'd like to ask cos' I can't find anything on it.
Does anyone have DAB?
The dealer said something along the lines of LR couldn't get the aerial to work(?).
I've found that LR say its available from Autumn, but there's loads about it the manual.

Is what I've been told correct?

Rich

Post #10063 15th Nov 2007 6:59 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I have asked the same question on here before (Use search and then for DAB)

Insider who has always been a very reliable source of information said

insider wrote:
Land Rover will make DAB option available to order around end of year for UK market only . DAB will be available in ceratin european countries next year , but the infrastructure in some markets like France is poor ie it only works in Paris . You will not be able to upgrade an existing car as the wiring harness is different .

Bit disappointed myself as i was hoping to add it on when it came available, Apine who make the radio in the SE that i have don't do a DAB radio yet either, (the last time i looked)

Post #10064 15th Nov 2007 7:26 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

And don't bother coming to Scotland because outside of Glasgow and Edinburgh DAB is almost non-existant!
As for Freeview and digital TV.................................... we cannot even get a decent terrestrial conventional signal in most of this area, despite a new transmitter having been put up last year after the old one was struck by lightening. How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #10068 15th Nov 2007 7:52 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
And don't bother coming to Scotland because outside of Glasgow and Edinburgh DAB is almost non-existant!
As for Freeview and digital TV.................................... we cannot even get a decent terrestrial conventional signal in most of this area, despite a new transmitter having been put up last year after the old one was struck by lightening.

How's the digital TV in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? Or is it old VHS Only Fools & Horses? and Prisoner Cell Block H at the weekend Laughing Laughing

Post #10071 15th Nov 2007 8:18 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1