Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > FINAL CALL FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
carlfraz

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey
FINAL CALL FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

Got you all looking didn't it Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

YEP its the last TWO days of the INTERNATIONAL CARAVAN & MOTORHOME 2007 exhibition at the NEC Birmingham...Only 10 quid per adult and kids go free. If you can't make it its on 15-16 Nov at EARLS COURT then 17-20 JAN at MANCHESTER CENTRAL. Loads to see and do, so if you have an FL2 this is a must Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter better than Tong Exclamation Exclamation Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Looking forward to seeing the shed bashers there too Ner Ner NF GS69 and UKd104. I ain't religious but go to Church at Christmas...dunno why, so you should go to one of these shows....unless you are just frightened of the shadows 'on the darkside' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I'll keep a couple of three spaces for ya, yeh Thumbs Up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post #8787 19th Oct 2007 7:46 pm
avtur

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey

Thanks for the reminder, nearly forgot about this ...

We do the Manchester event, usually early in the new year, we have a season ticket !!!

In fact one of the very first journeys in the FL2 was to the 07 event ...

While I'm here i'll give you an FL2+van advisory, we're off with the van tomorrow for a week in the Cotswolds, but I wont be holding anyone up ... ... ... ... catch me if you can !

Post #8788 19th Oct 2007 7:55 pm
Tim in Scotland

United Kingdom 

And if you bored looking at all of the wee hooses on wheels you can always whizz across the road, down Plum Tree Lane and into the LR Factory for a whiz round the LRE site! Only 5 minutes drive from the NECC How can carbon have a footprint, it has no feet?
Now driving - RRE Coupe Dynamic Lux Auto with Plus pack, Fuji White, Ebony, SD4 with tow pack
Gone - 2010MY FFRR TDv8 Stornoway and Ivory, Privacy - the pace of a TDv8 RRS, the incomparable grace of a Range Rover
Gone but will be missed- RRS Tdv8 HSE Stornoway Grey with Ebony Leather
Gone (only a little missed) RRS Tdv6 2.7SE Giverny Green/Aspen
Defender 90 County HT in Epsom Green

Post #8800 19th Oct 2007 9:31 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 
Re: FINAL CALL FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

carlfraz wrote:
Got you all looking didn't it Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

YEP its the last TWO days of the INTERNATIONAL CARAVAN & MOTORHOME 2007

I hope you find your dream caravan and have lots of fun lkooking around

Post #8805 19th Oct 2007 10:40 pm
Goldstone69

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Tonga Green
Re: FINAL CALL FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

carlfraz wrote:

YEP its the last TWO days of the INTERNATIONAL CARAVAN & MOTORHOME 2007 exhibition at the NEC Birmingham...Only 10 quid per adult and kids go free. If you can't make it its on 15-16 Nov at EARLS COURT then 17-20 JAN at MANCHESTER CENTRAL. Loads to see and do, so if you have an FL2 this is a must Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter better than Tong Exclamation Exclamation Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Looking forward to seeing the shed bashers there too Ner Ner NF GS69 and UKd104. I ain't religious but go to Church at Christmas...dunno why, so you should go to one of these shows....unless you are just frightened of the shadows 'on the darkside' Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I'll keep a couple of three spaces for ya, yeh Thumbs Up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sorry can`t make those dates going to an open day at the local Dulux factory .......the paint drying display is gripping ...... Whistle

Evil or Very Mad the INTERNATIONAL CARAVAN & MOTORHOME 2007 exhibition Evil or Very Mad.............first time i have looked up anything on google then the Oxford English dictionary even Wikipedia and they all come up with the same result .......HELL ON EARTH Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post #8828 20th Oct 2007 12:57 pm
carlfraz

GS69, in reply Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

However, It was like a Gypo's convention, hundreds of pikies all under one roof!!! and I'm sure some of them were pikies eyeing up their next 'house'!!!

There was a real mix of people from the 'typical' gnome type caravaner to the older school, to the young trendy family......I prefer to position myself in the latter badged area.

Conclusion is the van we had short listed is best alround for us. They had some 'Airstream' ones there you know the ones stainless steel and rivets everywhere, out of a sixties movie.........£45K Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YOU HAVE GOT TO BE 'AVIN A LARFF!!! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter As I still walk this earth there ain't no way that van is worth £45K of anybodies money, unless you have TW@T tatooed across your forehead!!!! Thenm there was the big motor homes which were like Bedfordshire on wheels..HUGE GREAT THINGS....one had a £45K DISCOUNT, yep DISCOUNT for crying out load, and it was bought for £125K. They even have seriously a Garage with ramp acces, one came with a Smart car...not to be towed like I say you park it in the garage in the boot of the motor home....they are HHUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too big!!! for our roads OK on Route 66.

Will I get one Question Question Laughing thats the question 60:40 at the moment, 60% is not strong enough to invest yet, we will see. Confused Confused Laughing

Post #8866 21st Oct 2007 10:00 pm
wildrover

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 Dynamic Auto Indus Silver

Hey Carlfraz,
I'll tell you why you go to church on Christmas. Because it is the law and you must walk to church on Christmas and because it is the most wonderful time of the year. I may not be very religious myself but i cannot understand the people who are glad when it is over. Ring the bells, play the carols and a very merry Christmas to one and all when it comes. Out with the old (2007 SE)
In with the new (2012 Dynamic with everything). Now also gone.

Post #8961 24th Oct 2007 6:59 pm
carlfraz

Wildrover you must be the first one to wish us all merry christmas this year on the forum. I like you think Christmas is great. I love the giving of gifts to the kids and wife and seeing their faces....of dissapointment Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter . It will be my first Christmas on this forum so will have to start thinking what to buy the car for the big day. I did try to wriggle out of the Church service last year and go the pub but my and a mates Missis refused to let us go the pub. To top it off in Church, get this, a woman I have not seen for 25 years since we were at school and 12, was there. I went up to her poked in on the shoulder and she looked at me and said "CarlFraz!!! Oh!! Havent you gone Grey!!!!!" not, oh! hello! how are you? or Oh! Lovely to see you?

So my reply in my mind was "God aren't you still fat!!!" Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ....cheeky cow!!! I'm not grey anyway...just distinguished looking, like ...Richard Geer , yeh just like him Rolling with laughter

Post #8986 25th Oct 2007 2:05 pm
Gambba

United Arab Emirates 2008 LR2 i6 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

carlfraz wrote:
60% is not strong enough to invest yet, we will see. Confused Confused Laughing

There is still some hope for you yet then!!! Laughing

@ Wildrover, exactly my thoughts on Christmas Thumbs Up

Post #8996 25th Oct 2007 5:25 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1