Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Looking for Cargo Barrier
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
ttc546

2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

I've got the Cargo Barrier AND a Barjo Tailgate barrier for the dog. As Barjo are less than a mile away from me, I had it fitted by them - TOP Service Thumbs Up The Barjo comes with a handy door in the barrier to allow the dog to go in and out when YOU want them to! I also had the water bowl bracket fitted so they can drink easily enough. The roller blind is a bit of a nuisance for the dogs so I take it out permanently.

Only ikkle likkle dogs can get through the gap in the Cargo Barrier! Chris

Post #17239 6th Apr 2008 7:20 pm
Adrian

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Sumatra Black

Hi all, I too have the land rover cargo barrier but would like to know which muppet on the design team made it so that you can't get the load cover out of its mounts without having to move the load barrier. I like to keep the load cover in place to use when needed but it's a real pain when the dogs are in the car. I find the best thing is to tie the flap up with a very small elastic strap, if not the dogs have it at face level. If anybody has sussed a way to get it out without the need to move the barrier I would love to know how.
keep up the chat lads will soon be able to sell the telly.
Adrian.

Post #17262 6th Apr 2008 10:19 pm
ttc546

2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Adrian wrote:
Hi all, I too have the land rover cargo barrier but would like to know which muppet on the design team made it so that you can't get the load cover out of its mounts without having to move the load barrier. I like to keep the load cover in place to use when needed but it's a real pain when the dogs are in the car. I find the best thing is to tie the flap up with a very small elastic strap, if not the dogs have it at face level. If anybody has sussed a way to get it out without the need to move the barrier I would love to know how.
Adrian.

Yep, I said the exact same thing on the "What Features would you like to see" thread. Its really dumb for them to have done that. Chris

Post #17265 7th Apr 2008 6:57 am
AndyC

Location: Where the snow dosen't melt when the sun is shining!

Norway 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Stornoway Grey

ttc546 wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Adrian.

Yep, I said the exact same thing on the "What Features would you like to see" thread. Its really dumb for them to have done that.

Shocked I wonder if the Ge Censored ns would have designed it like that Question Rolling Eyes 2007 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Manual with Premium Pack & Moonroof.
Stornoway Grey with Ebony Black Pleather, Clear Indicators, Body Side Mouldings etc.

Post #17269 7th Apr 2008 7:43 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12