Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Quick Favour Please - Only takes a second
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 7 of 7 <1234567
Print this entire topic · 
npinks

United Kingdom 

2nd place isn't too bad, especially when up against the might of the facebook generation

I'm sure Mini eggs will chin up and move on and have a great day without the dudes fro Animal.

I feel sorry for billy no mates in 3rd Rolling with laughter Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #114817 26th Sep 2011 3:04 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Right, Mini-Eggs this is your next challenge

Get on the blower, call up/email as many mountain bike magazines & news papers with you story of woe, how Animal promised the earth and a day to remember for you and your beloved if you won and they won't even supply a puncture repair kit for 2nd place.

How you fought a valiant battle, now you lost and your big days is in tatters and how you feel heart broken, your childhood dreams of a white but muddy wedding, how you fought the lack of balance to rid your bike of stabilisers at the age of 16, (EY could photoshop a picture), how your friends ridiculed your small lunchbox when you wore the lycra. Big Cry

There might be a display team out there that will want to get one up on the Animal one, and offer you a event, big glossy photoshoot

Just remember to stand next to the wife and look sad, like you forgot to put the winning euromillions ticket on type face when they come to take photos, tell the kids you have just killed santa and christmas is cancelled should work too

Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #114818 26th Sep 2011 3:13 pm
taztastic

England 

Mr Pinks, you could always head up the "Freelies" display team, an octet of knackered old black and grey FL2's headed by the White Knight in death defying stunts on the hotel lawn Rolling with laughter

Bad luck Geraint, good attempt and all the best for the big day Thumbs Up

Post #114832 26th Sep 2011 5:40 pm
mini-eggs

Wales 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Bali Blue

Finally got a chance to get back online.

Thank you all for your votes, first place went to the little boy, I found out the whole school got behind it and it was all over their website/blog and probably newsletters, nevermind.

Anyway, I got a bit sidetracked that weekend with the birth our second son, but as a little something Animal sent me a hoody and some animal baby clothes, was genuinely touched by that.

Both my other half and baby doing great, loves trips in the land rover, finds it very soothing ride.

Very Happy

Post #115618 3rd Oct 2011 6:35 pm
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

Congratulations on the new arrival Thumbs Up

Myself, I've just become a Great Uncle Thumbs Up , I was a good uncle before but now I'm great Laughing ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #115636 3rd Oct 2011 7:52 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Well you might not have won the comp, but you have gained much more Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #115641 3rd Oct 2011 8:32 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 7 of 7 <1234567