« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Events > Tong Event Update Sun 30th - Please Read
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
cotefarmboy

United Kingdom 
Tong Event Update Sun 30th - Please Read

Been up to the site this afternoon for a final recce and to mark out some of the hills with a one-way system. It is looking very good indeed and is generally firm underfoot (with the exception of the muddy pools Very Happy ) so will be fully accessible.

1. The non-tuition group will need to be split into 4 groups of 4 with a group leader for each who will have a site map, I need 4 volunteers to lead please, could they PM me or indicate by replying to this thread.

2. The site owners have asked me to say that only the marshalls and instructors may enter before 09.30, can everyone else aim to arrive 09.30-09.45, if you are early please wait in the hotel car park opposite or come into the site and wait in a line on the drive leading down to the main area.

3. The entrance to the site is opposite the Holiday Inn (still signposted Marriott from the main road) and is easy to miss, it is on Tong Lane past the garden centre and immediately left after the traffic calming chicane.

4. Could all those coming please reply to the thread so I know you have seen this message?

Post #7621 29th Sep 2007 6:25 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1