Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > United Kingdom > Rocar Moores Huddersfield
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
diggerz

Rocar Moores Huddersfield

OMG, don't get me started on these guys....

After being told to go away and get out of the garage by an aggressive salesman named Stuart Craven who implied that I was lying to him about a deal that I was offered by a different dealership which worked out less on monthly repayments on a new car last year. I asked to chat with the sales manager....Gareth, no better! He couldn't even apologies on his behalf.

The RRS @ Rocar Moores that I was interested in was in a poor state with way above average mileage and no service history log book. 5 mins and chat with the sales manager later....Gareth, no better, did not even apologies on his behalf.

After a long letter of complaint to the Dealer Principal Anthony Kidger , his excuse was that he was having some personal crisis. Anthoy Kidger's solution was to offer me a transparent and cracking deal..NOT.

I popped in to see a VERY NICE MAN Neil Farley, who talked the talk but sadly didn't walk the walk. This cracking deal quoted more on monthly payments than the first sales guy did, what's happening I thought is there something I'm not getting here. YES, the fact that I was offered a cracking deal and total transparency deal all at the same time was in fact too good to be true I'm afraid to say. Shame I wasted more of my time to find out the hard way, no way was I going to be treat in anyway shape or form with a cracking deal or for that matter as a valued customer!

Customer services rude, unhelpful, and totally unprofessional. The cars I viewed were dirty and from what I saw if management are going to allow these incidents to happen they along with the perpetrator deserve to lose their jobs.

Post #99015 17th Apr 2011 10:33 pm
iain cooper

Scotland 2009 Freelander 2 TD4_e HSE Manual Lago Grey

not the best way to attract customers..............maybe they don't need the business

Iain

Post #99036 18th Apr 2011 9:52 am
bigalf1961

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4_e XS Manual Lago Grey

hi diggerz go and pay a vist to stratstone at bury(lancs) ask for chris snelson nice guy knows his stuff did me a good deal on 2011 xs freelander tell him stewart from chatfields sent you. Thumbs Up rainy-city
xs

Post #99045 18th Apr 2011 11:07 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
EYorkshire

Quote:
tell him stewart from chatfields sent you.

......... and you'll be lucky to walk away in one piece Laughing

Post #99048 18th Apr 2011 11:23 am
Big Dave

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Bunch of No Censored ers in my opinion too!

Matt from Guy Salmon Wakefield, or Dennis from G.S Sheffield are my choice for salesmen...both bent over backwards to ensure everything went perfect when we got our last 2 vehicles Thumbs Up Mine: 2012 Golf GTI Edition 35
Family's: 2009 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Auto, Stornoway

Yorkshire - God's County

Post #99059 18th Apr 2011 12:08 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

how about contacting James @ LPR

maybe a little bit further away than you would normally go, but the deal i got made it worth it, and you get to drive your new beast for a couple of hours on the way back Whistle

have to say it sounds like you caught Rocars on a bad day, not that 2 sales men should be having one and on the same day, they used to sponsor RRSport ( i think) before and i have heard good things about them from a few people, but then your post does make me think twice about even trying them, as i liked the straight forward upfront approach i got from James and Spencer at LPR, something i have not had at other dealerships myself in the past Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #99069 18th Apr 2011 1:15 pm
diggerz

Update

Thanks for all your recommendations!

I was expecting a call from THE DEALER PRINCIPAL Mr Anthony Kidger today in the hope that he could explain why I have just been fobbed off as an invaluable female who's money isn't just wasn't good enough but I guess he's just hoping that I go away so that he can just avoid me.....maybe he's just dealing with more upset customers or just very very busy!

I want to take this further perhaps Landrover head office, does anyone know who is above the Dealer Principal?

Post #99117 18th Apr 2011 7:25 pm
Big Dave

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

LR direct is all that's above the principal, unless they're part of a chain which I don't think Rocar's is.

My family's had more bad experience than good with various vehicles in the past few years so I don't even bother with them for anything Mine: 2012 Golf GTI Edition 35
Family's: 2009 Freelander 2 HSE TD4 Auto, Stornoway

Yorkshire - God's County

Post #99226 19th Apr 2011 5:46 pm
diggerz

YET MORE BAD REVIEWS FOR ROCAR MOORES

Today I received a call from Gareth today top top sales person...lol Who told me that he had sent my finance form off to their office in Barnsley but had not got a reply back yet......Can you bloody Adam and Eve it????

WHO the hell gave him/them authority to do that we hadn't even got the monthly payments to where I wanted them to be! (scream) Also get this, When I asked if there was any movement on the monthly repayments I got a resounding NO. Could you give me a little more for my car as I have very low millage under 6000 for 14 month old car is good i thought.....Oh, he said I have it down as 17000!!!!! Rolling Eyes Yet another ROYAL ROCAR COCK UP! Well that's irrelevant now he said as it's not going to make much difference....What a load of incompetent idiots!

Can they get anything right?

Forget buying a car from you! Is it possible for you to get this right....Shred any of my remaining personal data and I would like a written letter of apology from Stuart Craven ( who couldn't do it to my face to face the second time I went to waste yet more of my time) for the anguish he has caused and let me walk away with the sound knowledge that I have not been a victim of anymore of your BULLSHIT. Twisted Evil

Post #99242 19th Apr 2011 7:04 pm
lmorris4975

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Manual Sumatra Black

Brought my FL2 from Guy Salmon at Sheffield they were stop on with everthing Thumbs Up

Post #99291 20th Apr 2011 7:15 am
diggerz

I think that this is not the right time to buy, so I'm planning to shop around in Sept.....see what happens!

Post #99347 20th Apr 2011 6:15 pm
diggerz

Porsche

Spent a few hours in the Porsche garage Sheffield.....Treat like a QUEEN! lol x

Post #99350 20th Apr 2011 6:26 pm
vodkachaser

United Kingdom 

Couldn't help but comment on this post, I had similar poor dealing with Rocar in February 2013, during a weeks worth of negotiation they actually went up in price when I had clearly stated they needed to be £1500 lower on their current offer. Seems not a lot has changed since 2011!!!

I got a great deal from Hunters in Preston..... Just a shame I don't take delivery till the end of next week, could have done with it this weekend as my car can't get out of our road Banging Head Banging Head FL2 HSE SD4, black, privacy glass, spoiler, 19' diamond cut alloys.

Post #176968 24th Mar 2013 12:20 am
bish789

United Kingdom 2011 Freelander 2 TD4_e GS Manual Santorini Black

Guy Salmon at Wakey for me. They were really good when I bought mine last year. When I got it serviced they kept me informed on what was going on, was my choice to wait for it, and was treat very well. When I change again, straight there. Rocar at Huddersfield, and Copley at Halifax (same co.) are absolutely useless. Apparently, other decent local LR dealers will not employ their staff.

Post #176974 24th Mar 2013 9:24 am
taztastic

England 

Vodka chaser, you will be fine with Hunters, they are a great bunch of people there, down to earth and helpful. Thumbs Up

Post #176975 24th Mar 2013 9:40 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>