Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Exec V and his MY2011 (was in FS Section)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

npinks wrote:
Things looking better with the garage your a part of then? Thumbs Up

Most definately not, I am considering my options but want to part with my FL2 & get another before I can't get anything lol. Plus if a car has no equity it won't get taken though need to work out the best plan if the big "B" word happens or if I decide that is the best option/route to go!!
A customer I valeted a car for last week in a similar situation seemed to think that if the car on finance has no equity & so long as you are making regular payments they are unlikely to claim it back as they can't come for the balance after an auction sale so from their point of view there is no point in collecting it.

I am just after the best possible deal on a replacement as the dealer & LR know I am not particularly happy with the service so far to say the least. Plus the 11MY has nearly all the features I wanted on mine when I ordered it. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Last edited by The Valeter on 6th Jan 2011 1:00 am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #86641 6th Jan 2011 12:02 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks

United Kingdom 

Hope it works out then Wink Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #86646 6th Jan 2011 12:44 am
Junior

England 

EV if you are gonna get hocked up to the eye balls you might as well go for the RRS Whistle

Post #86651 6th Jan 2011 1:58 am
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
EV if you are gonna get hocked up to the eye balls you might as well go for the RRS Whistle

Had allready thought of that lol. Thumbs Up (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #86702 6th Jan 2011 4:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Lookers Park Royal

dunroof wrote:
At People should lay off until the weather is better for buying otherwise your just throwing it at dealers.

Thank you for your kind words in our For Sale post! Rolling Eyes

James Confused

Post #86711 6th Jan 2011 6:17 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

James

Clean the FS section so EV possible purchase doesn't deflect attention Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #86714 6th Jan 2011 6:40 pm
The Valeter

I'm confused here as this is a new thread I started, but I didn't start it lol. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #86776 6th Jan 2011 11:06 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

Split topic from the for sale thread as it's content was taking away what the thread was about

I'm sure you would Not want someone going on about how you should wash you car with a dirty rag and fairy liquid if you was selling your company services

Just like I didnt think LPR would want posts saying what said in these posts etc

Better to split than delete Thumbs Up Former Mod/Member, with the most post & Chicken George Arch nemesis

Post #86780 6th Jan 2011 11:29 pm
The Valeter

Oh I see. Most threads on forums generally go off topic. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #86793 7th Jan 2011 12:35 am
dunroof

One word - Disappointing!

Post #86815 7th Jan 2011 9:37 am
Junior

England 

WHAT??? EV uses fairy liquid and a dirty rag Shocked

Post #86950 7th Jan 2011 9:18 pm
dunroof

Out with the Marigolds!

Post #86965 7th Jan 2011 10:40 pm
The Valeter

Junior wrote:
WHAT??? EV uses fairy liquid and a dirty rag Shocked

Most definately not. Thumbs Up Customers either have on their cars by me Autoglym Shampoo/Conditioner with an Autoglym rinse aid/wax mixed in or I use an even more expensive product which is the Diamondbrite Shampoo & Conserver, no cheap stuff! Both are applied with a microfibre pad. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.

Post #86971 7th Jan 2011 11:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1