« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > General > 4th Year Warranty.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
commando

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Stornoway Grey
4th Year Warranty.

Anyone recommend Warranty Direct? I have had a quote of £620 for a Luxury Care warranty including sat nav and hi-fi.This includes wear and tear which I believe is not in the Land Rover warranty(which also excludes the sat nav and hi-fi).Land Rover want £545 for twelve months. Stornaway grey SE auto with 18" alloys

Post #84196 14th Dec 2010 11:53 am
mattbridge

2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Santorini Black

I used these on my BMW but can't really comment as only used them for a faulty wing mirror (which they paid out for fine).

I would stick with LR personally as my view has always been as long as I am covered for the drive train and engine I can sort anything else myself. The missus - SD4 HSE - Black - 2012
Me - BMW 330d Saloon - Black - 2011

Post #84203 14th Dec 2010 12:14 pm
ad210358

England 

As per Mattbridge's post, if it were me, I would go with the LR warranty, I did get a quote from Warranty Direct when my 3 years were up and they were a little more but a few days later they called me and were willing to match the LR quote but in the end decided not to take any warranties, one thing that put me off Warranty Direct was one member of the family bought a second hand car which had warranty supplied by Warranty Direct, when he had a problem they pointed out some of the small print which stated you needed to change the engine oil every 3000 miles or three months and proof required Confused I expect there are lots of different warranties that garages can supply you with when you buy used in this case it was obviously at the lower end.

Post #84269 14th Dec 2010 9:59 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1