Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Disabled and Mother and Baby parking
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
snappa

Scotland 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Buckingham Blue

I don't think anyone resents the disabled bays.
What we hate is seeing the useless, sponging bone idle neds using the disabled bays.
Realistically we could all do the same but we don't but that's a good thing.

And Carnoch I am the same.
I have gone from chuckling at my old man ranting about stuff, to moaning about the same ol crap.
Young music, old folks not holding doors, young folk not holding doors, the weather, tax, fuel duty etc etc.

Stuff it. have a beer and enjoy your life. It will be gone all too soon and another wave of youngsters will be older and moaning about the same crap we do Laughing

Post #67927 6th May 2010 10:12 pm
Carnoch

Yes, but I dont have the same problems with younger people, it's the Victor Meldrews of this world! Anyway, don't drink or smoke so it's a bit difficult to chill. Maybe just kick the cat round the living room.

Post #67929 6th May 2010 10:18 pm
tenet

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey

Carnoch wrote:
Yes, but I dont have the same problems with younger people, it's the Victor Meldrews of this world! Anyway, don't drink or smoke so it's a bit difficult to chill. Maybe just kick the cat round the living room.

Carnoch,are you a man of limited stature - you certainly seem to have a lot of aggression to expel. MY 09 GS manual in Lago Grey, Wood Co arm rest and side bumper strips - now sold.

MY 15 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey with colour coded Bumper Door Mouldings

Post #67936 7th May 2010 7:51 am
Carnoch

The cat would agree on that score!

Hey, it's all tounge in cheek stuff, not to be taken too seriously, apart from the bit where we could cull old people before they receive their winter fuel allowance. Thats a brill idea.

In fact I've just solved the blue badge holders problem. Make it illegal for them to actually hold licences.

Come the revolution.......

Post #67940 7th May 2010 9:16 am
tenet

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey

Carnoch wrote:
The cat would agree on that score!

Hey, it's all tounge in cheek stuff, not to be taken too seriously, apart from the bit where we could cull old people before they receive their winter fuel allowance. Thats a brill idea.

In fact I've just solved the blue badge holders problem. Make it illegal for them to actually hold licences.

I told you about that spelling Laughing MY 09 GS manual in Lago Grey, Wood Co arm rest and side bumper strips - now sold.

MY 15 SD4 SE Auto Orkney Grey with colour coded Bumper Door Mouldings

Post #67950 7th May 2010 10:32 am
chicken george

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 XS Manual Santorini Black

call that grumpy moaning? pathetic Rolling Eyes . I just got stuck behind two caravans for miles And I can tell you I moaned a bucket full. can you vanners not stick a large print edition of todays newspaper on the back of your plastic trailers so I can have something to do whilst behind you?

My other main moan today concerns the food at centerparcs , load of tosh the lot of it, the whole place is just a glorified motorway service stop..(still the water slides are fun). Its a good job I took some quality steaks to cook on the BBQ and an extra bag of charcoal to top up the miserly amount they sell you in those disposable things. At work
At home

"I can't always believe facts I read on the web" - Charles Dickens

winner by default of the tractor vs caravan race

Post #67961 7th May 2010 12:51 pm
Junior

England 

Carnoch wrote:

Not all blue badge holders are elderly some are young and disabled-like my Derek & he doesn't actually drive I have his blue badge because he's a passanger, I also use it when he's not with me as I regard this a perk.

Post #67964 7th May 2010 2:01 pm
xtattsbox

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

[quote="chicken george"
My other main moan today concerns the food at centerparcs , load of tosh the lot of it, the whole place is just a glorified motorway service stop..(still the water slides are fun). Its a good job I took some quality steaks to cook on the BBQ and an extra bag of charcoal to top up the miserly amount they sell you in those disposable things.[/quote]

That isn't fair.... some of the motorway services have M&S and the food in there is ok! (which one do you use?) Hi Darling, I'll be home in 10 mins. If I'm not back, please read this message again...

Post #67965 7th May 2010 2:15 pm
Bill Turner

United Kingdom 2009 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Auto Santorini Black

Quote:
Not all blue badge holders are elderly some are young and disabled-like my Derek & he doesn't actually drive I have his blue badge because he's a passenger, I also use it when he's not with me as I regard this a perk.

Nice perk but a very large fine and points on your licence if Mr. Plod or his mates the "Yellow Perils" catch you parked and Derek is not with you.

Bill Turner[/quote] Life Honorary Member of Wallasey Motor Club.
Licenced MSA Radio Operator for 35+ years.
Rallying is the only sport.

Post #67980 7th May 2010 4:19 pm
Junior

England 

I have saved many hundreds of pounds on parking fees over the years and if I get back to the car and get questioned-I'll tell them I've left Derek at the chiropodists and am coming back for him later Whistle

Post #68026 8th May 2010 12:04 am
mcphersonstrut

England 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 HSE Auto Stornoway Grey

Junior - your sense of humour reminds me of a former member of this forum....it's a small world Rolling with laughter

Post #68027 8th May 2010 12:22 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12