« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > home Blu-ray dvd player
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
On-board

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Santorini Black
home Blu-ray dvd player

Hello all, im in the market for a blu-ray dvd player as my normal dvd player seems to have died and giving this position seems logical to move with the times abit. Ive had a bit of a look on ebay and seems they start around the £100 mark (new) which surprised me a bit however there are some (presumably different) which seem to go up to £500. I have a sony 40" bravia telly so presumably I need a sony blu ray ? Does anybody know what I need ? Will the £100 version do or is there a catch ?
Cheers as always guys and girls Thumbs Up 2008 Td4 Freelander2 GS - santorini black.
Hse alloys, privacy tints, LR side steps, LR seat covers, LR boot mat.

Post #65538 4th Apr 2010 12:50 pm
flylr

2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Why not buy a PS3? They make an excellent BlueRay player with the advantage of them being able to do a HUGE amount more! Even if you don't play games (although there are some great party/family games available) - the music player, bbc iplayer, free video music service, pay per view movies etc make it a great addition to any lounge.
Buy the optional remote and it will work just like a normal bluray player.

Post #65549 4th Apr 2010 4:51 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

I bought a Panasonic Blue Ray player which I believe was around £299 last year however I have never played a blue-ray disc as I only got it because I needed a player with HDMi though it is a very nice player. You get what you pay for believe me! (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #65550 4th Apr 2010 4:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Firestar

United Kingdom 2008 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Auto Santorini Black

Richer Sounds do them even cheaper if you sign up to their VIP club. (Samsung for £80 less 1p)

ANY brand will work with your Sony TV. A Sony might integrate the remote contol of both devices, though.

You need to go to a shop and audition some players. The remote, user interface, size or colour may sway your choice.

Post #65552 4th Apr 2010 5:01 pm
The Valeter

United Kingdom 2015 Freelander 2 SD4 Metropolis LE Auto Santorini Black

Firestar wrote:
Richer Sounds do them even cheaper if you sign up to their VIP club. (Samsung for £80 less 1p)

ANY brand will work with your Sony TV. A Sony might integrate the remote contol of both devices, though.

You need to go to a shop and audition some players. The remote, user interface, size or colour may sway your choice.

That's where I got mine from. (Past) Freelander 2 HSE 2010 MY In Rimini Red.
(Past) RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Si4 In Firenze Red.
(Past) RR Evouque Pure Tech in Barollo Black with bespoke Firenze Red colour coding.
(Present) Freelander Metropolis 2015 MY In Santorini Black with Ivory Premium Leather.

Post #65583 4th Apr 2010 9:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1