Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > Off Topic > Wester Ross with MORE pictures
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Carnoch

Wester Ross with MORE pictures

Okay, I promised you some photos of a day trip today. This one is starting from near Inverness and going to Lochcarron, Kishorn, Pass of Cattle to Applecross and then the long way round via Shieldaig and home. Left at 11.30am, home by 5.30pm. time to muck about with the kids on a deserted beech and will have to now spend the next day hoovering sand out of the car. The islands you can see in some of the photos are Raasay and the Isle of Skye. Enjoy, because like a lot of you, we'd rather be living somewhere else. The grass is always greener. House swap for somewhere in London?

Last edited by Carnoch on 8th Mar 2010 11:23 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #62743 7th Mar 2010 8:41 pm
Dave

Scotland 2012 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Auto Indus Silver

Ooooo, wish I could be there, great scenery Thumbs Up Thumbs Up ______________________
2011 Full Fat RR 4.4 TDV8
2012 FL2 SD4 Auto HSE
2013 Kawasaki Versys 650

Post #62755 7th Mar 2010 9:26 pm
Gunfa

England 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 SE Manual Zermatt Silver

Bloody Hell Carnoch are you trying to depress us, I have been stuck in the office all day looking out at the sunlit countryside thinking I'd rather be out there than in here, you are joking when you asked for a house swap to London Question

Great pics by the way Thumbs Up everytime I have being to Scotland the views always amaze me. What if there were no hypothetical situations?

Post #62889 8th Mar 2010 8:41 pm
Carnoch

Here is a couple more, taken the same day. This is from the lower part of the road, the Pass of Cattle, looking towards Kishorn in the foreground - the little white bit you can just see, and in the distance, just above it Plockton, where Hamish MacBeth was filmed.

The next is almost to the top of the Pass of Cattle. Would have taken one actually at the top, but it was very misty, headlights on job, you wouldn't have seen anything.

And SWMBO pushing pram on the beech at a place called 'Sand', a few miles north of Applecross. Kids larking about somewhere. As you can see, it's a bit busy.

Post #62927 8th Mar 2010 10:18 pm
gilfishman

Wales 2013 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Orkney Grey

stunning Thumbs Up Current: Freelander 2 GS, Orkney Grey, Factory fit privacy glass, design pack and Clearview pack. Almond Leather ,rear spoiler,rear mudflaps.my13.

Gone:Freelander 2, GS, "61"

Gone: Freelander 2, GS.e, "59"

Gone: Freelander 2, S, "08"

Post #62929 8th Mar 2010 10:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Carnoch

And no, I wasn't joking about a house swap! you forget, this has been normality for us forever. It would be nice to live permanently somewhere different, where you can go to the Cinema, the Concert, things like that and where you didn't have to pay a Highlands and Islands Postage Surcharge! It's like eating Chocolate all day, you can get tired of it eventually and yes, today, I emptied half the beach out of their wellies and spent an hour hoovering out the car. I didn't realise they had taken a load of Razor shells, Clam Shells etc. all I needed was Dickie Attenborough in the boot!

Post #62930 8th Mar 2010 10:40 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1