« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 22" Stormer Alloys for RRS/RR/Disco £550
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
snairda

United Kingdom 2007 Freelander 2 TD4 GS Manual Stornoway Grey
[For Sale] 22" Stormer Alloys for RRS/RR/Disco £550

Hi all, still have my Freelander 2 after nearly 12 years of ownership but selling these off my fathers RRS. I know some of you have RRS/RR/Disco as well as second vehicles. Hope this is allowed.......if not then please let me know Martin or other Mods. Have sold a couple of items on here a while back and always made a donation to site after.

Wheels are 22" Stormer Alloys with landrover centre caps. All wheels very good condition apart from very slight small scuff on one which should be an easy job to rectify without a refurb of whole wheel.

All tyres are 6mm+ of tread. However one tyre has a tiny bit of rubber scuffed off (see photos to follow), and another has a small slight sort of slice...again see photo. They have been like this since aquired vehicle and caused no problems but whoever buys may feel more comforatable replacing those two tyres.

The wheels look awesome fitted on vehicle but sadly not really suitable for the country roads and lanes around here with all of the potholes.

For sale at £550 which is a bargain compared to the £2000+ you'd pay for a new set with tyres

Would also look great sprayed up black or dark grey.

If sold on here then donation will be made to the site, like all other items I have sold on here a few years ago.

More Photos in my Gallery (all dated 8th October 2018)

Click image to enlarge

Post #358343 8th Oct 2018 2:20 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1