Forum-Gallery-Shop-Sponsors

« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Heated Leather (Manual) seats from 13MY XS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Vanny

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Santorini Black
[For Sale] Heated Leather (Manual) seats from 13MY XS

For Sale
Black leather (or leather effect or however it is branded) with headed driver and passenger front seat.

Reason for sale
Having upgraded to HSE electric memory seats, and with an upcoming house move ahead of me, I can't find a good reason for storing the original seats from the car any more. Well it is still in warranty for another 3 months.

The Details
The seat swap happened at about 50,000 miles and for at least 20,000 I was sat all on my own. All seats are in good condition, there is a slight scrape on the underside of the front passenger arm rest ( I didnt notice it until today), there is a mark that hasn't come off the driver side head rest, but I haven't tried to hard to move it.

for 30,000k they have had car seats in the rear on seat protectors, seldom with the sprogs strapped in, there is no evidence of the ISO fix having been in place, but there are some muddy prints on the back off the front passenger seat.

NO SEATBELT PRETENTIONERS or covers as these where transferred on to the new seats.

Car side harness connectors and 18" of harness (for HSE seats) can be included if you wanted to upgrade?

Really easy bolt in bolt out job, possibly requiring a little more wiring if your car isn't already pre installed for full electric seats (my 13MY XS had a full harness for the seats!) and or maybe a CCF change.

To save absorbing the sites bandwidth, there are many more pictures in my gallery, higher resolution available on request.

The Commercials

I've struggled to price them as they don't seem to come up often. I think £350 is a fair price, if you do.

Collection only from Tamworth. They are heavy and bulky, I wont wrap them for shipping, I'm rarely at home during working hours so can't wait around for a courier. No I wont run them around to your aunt Dorris' house. Your mate who lives over this way can come and collect them (and bring cash) but if you don't like them once there paid for, that's on you.

I work in Crewe most days, so you can collect them from the boot of my car after my shift if you like.

Cash on collection. If you can't pick them up within a week, that's not a problem, PM me and expect that i'll ask for a £50 deposit via BACS or PayPal. And remember i'm moving house . . .

Paying My Way

At least £5 will be sent to the forum coffers, maybe £10, maybe more.

P.S. I wouldn't normally bother putting this much effort in to an add, i'm not that way inclined, but its a slow day so meh

Post #350827 4th Jun 2018 4:05 pm
ronp

Scotland 

Cracking seats and a great price.

Already fitted the full electric versions of these to my FL2 or I'd have them.

Good luck with the sale. Thumbs Up FL2 now gone and have a couple of items left for sale:-

Brodit active iPhone holder + Brodit dash clip,
Bluetooth Music Streaming Module.

Post #350842 4th Jun 2018 10:47 pm
Vanny

United Kingdom 2013 Freelander 2 SD4 XS Auto Santorini Black

Sold, subject to logistics Smile

Post #351758 19th Jun 2018 12:04 pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1