« Advertise on Freel2.com

Home > For Sale & Wanted > SOLD NEW FL2 19" 10 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy an
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
DirtyDuck

United Kingdom 2014 Freelander 2 SD4 HSE Lux Auto Loire Blue
SOLD NEW FL2 19" 10 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy an

NEW Landrover Freelander 2 19" Contrast Paint 10 Spoke Diamond Turned Alloy Wheel
+
NEW Continental Cross Contact UHP 235/55 R19 M*S Tyre

Both unblemished*. Happy to take some better pictures in good light - it was getting dark and these are a little grainy.

New from Landrover and never fitted to a vehicle. Perfect spare for your HSE or Metropolis if you don't have a full size spare.

£315 - Paypal or Cash on Collection

Discount of £20 for collection from near BH21.

*Note the internal edge of the wheel has a small scratch as shown in the last picture - totally invisible when on the car but I like to be 100% clear - mark made pulling it out of the spare wheel space in the car, catching the central screw or jack. The sticker is as from the factory - there is no blemish hidden underneath !

Security - yours and mine. You can check out my feedback on e-Bay - Squizzleming - you can buy through there for an extra tenner if that makes you feel more secure. The wheel will be photographed again as it's packed (for my protection) and sent by a tracked/signed for courier. The wheel faces will be protected by suitable soft packing and faced with hard board and the whole wheel wrapped in baling film. Any suspected transport damage must be photographed before unwrapping (if the packing isn't damaged, the wheel won't be).

AFTER A SET OF FOUR? I do have a set of 4 used of the same wheel and tyre, with 50% tread, in excellent used condition. My intention is to use the remaining tread on these and sell rims only in a year or so, but if you are really interested in a set with 50% tread, I would accept £800 for those 4 (Yes, maybe too much, but delivery will be £60 and there is £300 of tread value to me on there and the wheels will be worth £500 alone)

Last edited by DirtyDuck on 7th Nov 2017 9:01 am. Edited 2 times in total

Post #334551 5th Nov 2017 4:46 pm
DirtyDuck

Single new wheel SOLD.

The quad set of used are still available.

Post #334620 6th Nov 2017 1:28 pm
DirtyDuck

Quad used set price change: £750, but buyer collects from BH21 or pays for collection by courier.

Just to clarify, that is 4 used wheels of this type with 4 of the same Conti Tyres each with about 5mm tread (no cuts bulges etc of course). All wheels in good condition two with some minor blemishes you only notice washing - when we bought the car I didn't even spot the marks to use as a haggling point. From standing distance they look perfect.

If paying for a courier, please be aware that prices change daily - anything from £15 each to £30 each wheel. Also, I would board and shrink wrap, not box. UPS do not accept shrink wrapped.

The other option is to wait a year while I wear off the tread and get the tyres removed - I can then sell for £500, boxed and a lower weight/size etc. (They are not on the car right now - will go back on in spring for the summer season)

If interested of course happy to send pictures (in fact I'd insist on it), but they are tucked up nice and dry and I don't want to bother getting them out unless I have a serious interest.

Post #334660 7th Nov 2017 9:00 am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1